Coza Registrar co.za tld

numPhoenix

@PhoenixCOZA

Uniforum WHMCS COZA module updated. Download @numafrica http://bit.ly/qq51q3

Hi There. We have installed the code, but are having some difficulties! The emails are getting sent to coza before the name servers have been set up, and then we get that very annoying email back from coza that the registration has been rejected because the nameservers cannot be found!!

How do we overcome this problem?

Any help would be much appreciated....

Rob

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey all!

How can we work around the fact that "registration-only" fails due to "no name servers"?

I know that if a client wants to only register a domain without hosting, a cPanel account needs to be created and I believe domain parking would be the solution here...

Does anyone know how to automatically add domain parking when a client doesn't choose a hosting plan? -Or at least to set domain parking as a prerequisite?

PS: If there is another solution besides domain parking, please share.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ,

I had generated support tickets at your website: fody technologies on 14th June and 16th June. Here are the tickets id: TXO-595639, XDB-294066 respectively. I haven't received any reply from your side. Please reply back urgently, i need some help related to your WHMCS module.

Thanks & Regards,

Hargurnaz

Hi ,

I had generated support tickets at your website: fody technologies on 14th June and 16th June. Here are the tickets id: TXO-595639, XDB-294066 respectively. I haven't received any reply from your side. Please reply back urgently, i need some help related to your WHMCS module.

Thanks & Regards,

Hargurnaz

Let me know if you come right - I am also waiting for a reply .... :(

• 2 weeks later...
Hey all!

How can we work around the fact that "registration-only" fails due to "no name servers"?

I know that if a client wants to only register a domain without hosting, a cPanel account needs to be created and I believe domain parking would be the solution here...

Does anyone know how to automatically add domain parking when a client doesn't choose a hosting plan? -Or at least to set domain parking as a prerequisite?

PS: If there is another solution besides domain parking, please share.

For a COZA domain just create a small hosting package called Domains 1 email 1 domain 1meg and Parking 3Domains 1 email 1meg.

• 3 weeks later...
I have logged tickets 3 times and after 2 weesk I still do not have a reply even... this is ridiculous now you pay them and they have a 3 week support turn around, if I loose our 2.5k deposit because they stalled us I gonna freak..

I am also waiting for the reply from Fody Technologies since 27th June. I don't how he is telling everyone, that "you would get money back in 30 day period for the module in case you are not satisfied". When he has disappeared since last 24 days and 30 day money back time is almost over!

Moreover, my accreditation tests are still not complete. Have you tried calling their number given at: http://www.fodytechnologies.com/ (is the number active).

I am also very much stressed, soon the 3 month time will be over for testing period at co.za registry and the amount of R2500 will be forfeited.

Can anyone help me in completing my accreditation tests, only one test is left for EPP Poll request.

Or someone get the message to the owner of the Fody Technologies, regarding inconvenience all the people are experiencing due to negligence on his part.

Are we module customers only not getting reply or his regular hosting customers too.

Regards,

Hargurnaz

I have logged tickets 3 times and after 2 weesk I still do not have a reply even... this is ridiculous now you pay them and they have a 3 week support turn around, if I loose our 2.5k deposit because they stalled us I gonna freak..

I am also waiting for the reply from Fody Technologies since 27th June. I don't how he is telling everyone, that "you would get money back in 30 day period for the module in case you don't get accredited or something like this". When he has disappeared since last 24 days and 30 day money back time is almost over!

Moreover, my accreditation tests are still not complete. Have you tried calling their number given at: fodytechnologies website (is the number active).

I am also very much stressed, soon the 3 month time will be over for testing period at co.za registry and the amount of R2500 will be forfeited.

Can anyone help me in completing my accreditation tests, only one test is left for EPP Poll request.

Or someone get the message to the owner of the Fody Technologies, regarding inconvenience all the people are experiencing due to negligence on his part.

Are we module customers only not getting reply or his regular hosting customers too.

Regards,

Hargurnaz

@PhoenixCOZA

I've downloaded this update & edited the php file according to my requirements, the one thing I can't seem to figure out is where do I change the Sender: e-mail address to my own? It picks up the clients & thus .co.za sends an e-mail confirming the domain registration also reflecting the cost of the domain

@PhoenixCOZA

I have configured the coza.php file according to my needs, but I am having a problem with editing the sender e-mail address as I would like to change it to mine, so that the client doesn't get an e-mail from Uniforum telling them that their domain is registered.

Your assistance will be highly appreciated.

Fody technologies has not responded to any of our tickets and we are considering legal action against them for fraud. This is ridiculous that they are not prepared to reply to their clients like this, should I not have a response from them regarding the epp module, I will ensure that any potential new customers for their hosting or moduels are fully aware of what they are getting themselves involved with.

Epp polling is simple, you neet to do a query, which will return a message id, poll this again with the correct message id, which will return the message and give you the next message in the queus id, you do this until there is no more messages in the queue.

Dear Customers,

We apologize if you have not received a response. The reason is that we are currently having issues with our ticketing system and are currently working on a replacement system. To all registrars waiting for accreditation, please send an email with your test registrar username and password to dev[at]fodytechnologies.com and we will get this sort out quickly.

Fody Technologies is also under a new management and we now have a dedicated team for our EPP modules product.

Best Regards,

Benoit

I think until the success with getting EPP module get better adoption (AND support) il stay away for now.

anybody care to share an update to the legacy module numPhoenix was kind enough to share.

I had it working, but since upgrading to v5.1 im not getting any emails sent off to co.za

baffled

@numPhoenix do you have an update to v3.5 you posted

any help with legacy .co.za appreciated

• 2 weeks later...
dev [at] fodytechnologies also dont reply , these guys obviously don't want to sell their module to me.

Anyone else have a working EPP module ?

I did reply to your ticket on the 16th of August 2012 and have asked you to supply your Test EPP username and password for accreditation before we are able to sell you the module.

I did reply to your ticket on the 16th of August 2012 and have asked you to supply your Test EPP username and password for accreditation before we are able to sell you the module.

And I replied to you Benoit.

Date: Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 8:59 AM GMT+2

So it seems you don't want to do business with me ?

Ive resent the email to you , not that I know if you will reply or if you want to make a sale .

If anyone else is also selling a EPP module let me know.

p.s. In fact I also emailed you on the 23rd after you closed a ticket I opened with you , with zero feedback :

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Date: Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 4:17 PM

Subject: Re: [#LOP-701311]: Query on your non responce to tickets for ZA registrar EPP module

To: dev@fodytechnologies.com, support@fodytechnologies.com

You guys still havent responded to me ?

Edited by Infopro
killed email links