V3.6.1 Preview Feedback

Matt

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Excellent job but one thing i agree with the majority being the left navigation bar should be there unless we can add it some how? Is there a way to upgrade and then change the default admin home page to 3.6.0 ? If so how difficult is it to get done.

Thanks again

Excellent job but one thing i agree with the majority being the left navigation bar should be there unless we can add it some how? Is there a way to upgrade and then change the default admin home page to 3.6.0 ? If so how difficult is it to get done.

Thanks again

Yes, as stated multiple times in this thread. It's simply a matter of keeping a copy of admin/templates/homepage.tpl

(Perhaps style.css as well)

Any one know what the closed status is for?

I think its for when you have clients terminate their services, and will probably not re-use them.

Similar to inactive im guessing, but a little more permenant.

Its a very useful option, as the only way to go more than inactive atm is to delete, which isn't good for data retention. Something that thanks to legislation is quite important.

Love the new client status! Matt, if possible, I'd like to suggest that you make this a template that we can edit too..., just like the homepage. I can already see a few things I want to change. :-)

Not really liking the new homepage much. I agree with everyone else... the bar on the left is way too important. I can customize the rest of the page via the template, but I'd just as soon have the old one anyway... most of the graphs just aren't that important to me, but I do care about stuff like who hasn't paid their bill.

Can't WAIT to get refund ability... hopefully other gateways will be coming soon!

I realy like the new client summary page, and I like that drop down menus for client products are now collored, like Matt is reading my mind... :)

I found one small cosmetic bug at those product drop down menus. When one product is canceled, and you select it from the drop down, and after that open a dropdown again all active products will also be shown with red background.

I would just suggest home page layout to be changed to something like this...

...and of course links to be added for titles or numbers (or both) at all those graphs...

attachment.php?attachmentid=174&stc=1&d=1207396451

WHMCS_admin_home_01.jpg

Looks excellent but the graphic bars could do with being a little smaller.

One thing I would like the ability to do though is set the start & end month for the yearly income report. I work april to March so the Jan to Dec report is not much use to me.

The beta is looking really good though.