sol2010

Payment Gateway Fee

Hi,

I want to integrate WHMCS to custom payment gateway. So, I have installed the new module and uploaded it to the folder of my WHMCS. but the Custome payment gateway did not appear in the setup->payment gateway.

Kindly help me this issue thank you.

On 9/8/2022 at 4:03 AM, leemahoney3 said:

Hi sol2010,

Take it this doesn't work anymore? I can update it if you wish.

@leemahoney3 No it works fine, I was just sharing it - seems the original dev has closed it.  Good to keep it working.

You can check the milestones for dev. I thought would be good to add a fee cap.

3 hours ago, tektaam said:

Hi,

I want to integrate WHMCS to custom payment gateway. So, I have installed the new module and uploaded it to the folder of my WHMCS. but the Custome payment gateway did not appear in the setup->payment gateway.

Kindly help me this issue thank you.

@tektaam this is not a payment gateway - it is an Addon.  Kindly read the READ ME https://github.com/solaceten/WHMCS-Gateway-Fees

Couple items I noted in the code:

• Replace raw queries with eloquent models -- using objects will be a lot easier on you, future you, and others to read what is going on
  • updateInvoiceTotal function call isn't defined in the module - is that an internal WHMCS function?
  • That milestone could be done as a separate module table and an interface to manage it or a module setting with comma limited values - for example: stripe:25,mailin:1000 .  To do the single field method, it would be best user wise to do the formatting for them and enter the values via javascript.

Isn't there a hook floating around this community also that does this?  That module is mainly a hook so may have come from that. 

On 9/22/2022 at 6:40 AM, steven99 said:

Couple items I noted in the code:

• Replace raw queries with eloquent models -- using objects will be a lot easier on you, future you, and others to read what is going on
  • updateInvoiceTotal function call isn't defined in the module - is that an internal WHMCS function?
  • That milestone could be done as a separate module table and an interface to manage it or a module setting with comma limited values - for example: stripe:25,mailin:1000 .  To do the single field method, it would be best user wise to do the formatting for them and enter the values via javascript.

Isn't there a hook floating around this community also that does this?  That module is mainly a hook so may have come from that. 

Thanks for your comments.  Can you jump in to the GIT?