Jump to content
lulzkiller

whmcs not billing correct price as product costs...

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

So i just stumbled upon this problem now...

A product i have, i set the price to 540 kr for a year. But WHMCS bills this product at 514,85 kr... What the hell has gone wrong here ? Its only for this category with office 365 products whmcs dont bill the correct price. Rest of products its doing working correct

 I tried disabling tax, did nothing. I tried converting the USD/EUR to dkk also, none of those amounts fits 514.85 

Screenshot 2022-07-17 at 01.43.15.jpg

Screenshot 2022-07-17 at 01.45.36.jpg

Screenshot 2022-07-17 at 01.55.48.jpg

Edited by lulzkiller

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @lulzkiller,

This could be caused by a configurable option with a negative setup fee, or an after-market customisation which is overriding the product price.

Are there any configurable options associated with this product? If so, please ensure the Setup price is set to 0.00 for the default options on all billing cycles.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, WHMCS John said:

Hi @lulzkiller,

This could be caused by a configurable option with a negative setup fee, or an after-market customisation which is overriding the product price.

Are there any configurable options associated with this product? If so, please ensure the Setup price is set to 0.00 for the default options on all billing cycles.

 

Hi John

Thanks for that, there was a configurable options added to it. But i dont think that was the problem, because the problem persists even after i deleted the configurable options for it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, WHMCS John said:

Hi @lulzkiller,

This could be caused by a configurable option with a negative setup fee, or an after-market customisation which is overriding the product price.

Are there any configurable options associated with this product? If so, please ensure the Setup price is set to 0.00 for the default options on all billing cycles.

 

I figured it out, prorate was enabled somehow for these products, disabling that did the trick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines and understand your posts will initially be pre-moderated