By Nguyễn Tấn Phát
Post Old :
Hi, I am Vietnamese
I do not have good English communication, but I can use Google Translate
If you run into trouble like this user, you can do it the following way
- Access phpMyAdmin
- Find a table named tblcurrencies or something similar
- Here you pay attention to the default column and edit it
- Set a value 1 for currency you want to be default, the other set values with 0
* Note: Because WHMCS does not allow users to edit the default currency on the Website Admin, so it is imperative that we change it in phpMyAdmin. Be careful about what you change at phpMyAdmin and consider carefully, and you need to understand what you are doing.
We have setup our WHMCS in AED currency but we need to change to USD now for the automatic exchange rates to work properly.
The problem is that we set manually (in the database) the USD with default=1 but USD has id=3 on the database and it messes up with the automatic exchange rates so we we need to replace AED to USD on id=1.
I need assistance with the following (with the right MySQL commands) if anyone can help?
1) Make USD as the default currency but with ID=1, replacing AED currency - this is easy and I can do it manually in the database.
2) Create AED as ID=4 (doesn't exist yet) but I can easily create under the admin area
3) ADVANCED level now: make a mass change in the database to change all currencies from ID=1 to ID=4 so they can keep the exact same currency. Is the command something like this?
UPDATE `tblclients` SET `currency` = '4' WHERE `currency`=3;
There is no need to update any other clients' currencies, we can do this manually as there are not that many.
The only problem / concern is that I would like all invoices / quotations as they are (no change of currency) which I think it won't affect, right?
As far as I know, the currencies will only affect the products pricing and the clients preferred currency, but please confirm if this is the case.
I highly appreciate your help and suggestions.
Thank you a lot
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.