Hi,

After install nginx in my Linux VPS and setting all configurations, WHMCS admin is not loading styles.

Please guide how can we fix it.

16 hours ago, WebHostingPeople said:

Hi,

After install nginx in my Linux VPS and setting all configurations, WHMCS admin is not loading styles.

Please guide how can we fix it.

What error does the browser show in the developer console while loading the styles?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By rabijit
      Hello,
      After upgrading to 8.4.1 my whmcs announcement friendly url stopped working. I am using NGINX web server and the code below worked in whmcs 8.1.3.
      location ~ /announcements/?(.*)$ {
              rewrite ^/(.*)$ /index.php?rp=/announcements$1;
          }
      Help me if you have any latest code.
    • By theozsnowman
      we recently installed a default configuration of Engintron on the server we have running WHMCS and all seemed ok initially but we found that admins were logged out after a couple of minutes and couldnt log back in again until we disabled it on the server and reverted back to normal apache config.
      Has anyone got it running correctly and if so would they mind sharing what config changes to nginx they had to do to make it work correctly
    • By budiantoip
      I've been trying this for a couple days and stuck.
      I am trying to add a custom function in WHMCS, by creating a file `addstripecard.php`, the idea is based on a given customer token (something like `cus_1GPkTFJEegxX3y3c123456`) and then try to attach it to a card. The custom function is accessed from an API.
      First, I'm trying to access the Stripe library, by using these commands :
      ```
      $gateway = new \WHMCS\Module\Gateway();
      $gateway->load("stripe")
      ```
      PS: the codes were taken from `https://github.com/WHMCSCare/WHMCS-7.8.0-decoded/blob/e7446479de49a28c8801d4c0c95f4cae22dcff33/modules/gateways/stripe/lib/StripeController.php`
      But, after running the above commands, I got this error message :
      ```
      FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: [WHMCS Application] ERROR: TypeError: Argument 2 passed to WHMCS\Api\ApplicationSupport\Http\ResponseFactory::factory() must be of the type array, string given,
      called in /www/xxxxxx.xxx/billing/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Api/ApplicationSupport/Route/Middleware/HandleProcessor.php on line 0 
      and defined in /www/xxxxxx.xxx/billing/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Api/ApplicationSupport/Http/ResponseFactory.php:0
      Stack trace: #0 /www/xxxxxx.xxx/billing/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Api/ApplicationSupport/Route/Middleware/HandleProcessor.php(0): WHMCS\Api\ApplicationSupport\Http\ResponseFactory::factory(Object(WHMCS\Api\ApplicationSupport\Http\ServerRequest), '{"legacyGateway...') #1 /www/xxxxxx.xxx/billing/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Route/Middleware/Strategy/DelegatingMiddlewareTrait.php(0): WHMCS\Api\ApplicationSupport\Route\Middleware\HandleProcessor->_process(Object(WHMCS\Api\ApplicationSupport\Http\ServerRequest), Object(Middlewares\Utils\Delegate)) #2 /www/dat" while reading response header from upstream, client: 172.81.129.13, 
      server: xxxxxx.xxx, 
      request: "POST /billing/includes/api.php HTTP/1.1",
      upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/run/php/php7.0-fpm.sock:",
      host: "xxxxxx.xxx.net"
      ```
      Full codes:
      ```
      <?php
      if (!defined("WHMCS")) {
          die("This file cannot be access directly!");
      }
      function addStripeCard()
      {
          // card parameters
          $cardNumber       = $_POST['cardnumber'];
          $cardExpiryDate   = $_POST['cardexpirydate'];
          $remoteToken      = $_POST['remotetoken'];
          $billingContactId = $_POST['billingcontactid'];
          $description      = $_POST['description'];
          $cardType         = $_POST['cardtype'];
          $cardStartDate    = $_POST['cardstartdate'];
          $cardIssueNumber  = $_POST['cardissuenumber'];
          $clientId         = $_POST['clientid'];
          try {
              $gateway = new \WHMCS\Module\Gateway();
              $gateway->load("stripe")
              return json_encode($gateway);
          } catch (Exception $e) {
              $error = [
                  'result'  => 'error',
                  'message' => $e->getMessage(),
                  'file'    => $e->getFile(),
                  'line'    => $e->getLine(),
              ];
              return $error;
          }
      }
      try {
          $data = addStripeCard();
          $apiresults = $data;
      } catch (Exception $e) {
          $error = [
              'result'  => 'error',
              'message' => $e->getMessage(),
              'file'    => $e->getFile(),
              'line'    => $e->getLine(),
          ];
          $apiresults = $error;
      }
      ```
      Does anyone have a clue on what's going on? I've tried googling many times, but couldn't find any answers.
    • By sonics
      Hello
      We are running shortly our WHMCS installation 7.2.3 with Nginx, php-fpm 7.0 and almost all is running well. but we had a problem with the knowledgebase which was not reachable anymore over https://whmcsurl/knowledgebase
      after installing some nginx rules like here posted we can again open the knowledgebase like https://whmcsurl/knowledgebase. but now the search is not working ( 404 not found). the question is now if someone has working nginx rules or can help with the problem?

# Announcements
      rewrite ^/announcements/([0-9]+)/[a-zA-Z0-9-]+.html$ /./announcements.php?id=$1 last;
      rewrite ^/announcements$ /./announcements.php last;
      # Downloads
      rewrite ^/downloads/([0-9]+)/([^/]*)$ /./downloads.php?action=displaycat&catid=$1 last;
      rewrite ^/downloads$ /./downloads.php last;
      # Knowledgebase
      rewrite ^/knowledgebase/([0-9]+)/[a-zA-Z0-9-]+.html$ /./knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=$1 last;
      rewrite ^/knowledgebase/([0-9]+)/([^/]*)$ /./knowledgebase.php?action=displaycat&catid=$1 last;
      rewrite ^/knowledgebase$ /./knowledgebase.php last;

best regards chris