Sign in to follow this  
vitadome

Coinbase Commerce Gateway

Hello,

I have a need to accept BTC in my WHMCS instance.  I'm currently setup with Coinbase Commerce and would like to have this integrate with WHMCS.  I've searched the Market Place and didn't find anything that appeared to be consistently maintained and/or current with updates.  With that said, I thought it would be a fun to try and create this gateway myself.  I am a true novice but do have some ability to read and decipher code.

Looking at Developer Documentation and reviewing GitHub -- is there anyone that can help point me to the correct sample gateway module I could use?  Also, any other tips or suggestions is appreciated.

Thank you.

Just a quick bit of info, We did make a coinbase gateway a while back, Then moved to coinpayments - It's far beyond what coinbase offer! When I get back to the office next week I will see if much has change from our early days approach, I would imagine so, if it is adaptable I will send it over. However, We're moving away from WHMCS so I won't be spending any time to make anything work with WHMCS! 

Seriously, unless you have good reason for coinbase - Give coinpayments a go! We hadn't heard of it before we gave it a go and was impressed! We accept ~60 coins and simply convert them to our favourite 4 automatically upon receiving! I wish I hadn't pulled my hair out over coinbase originally lol 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Anu
      My Payment Gateway only supports LKR Cash
      Client registration on my website is allowed in USD (not allowed in LKR)
      Product prices on my website are in USD.
      Therefore, from the Payment Gateway Settings, I have selected Convert To For Processing as LKR.
      After making the payment related to the payment gateway, the amount made in LKR will be invoiced in USD
      For example My site is priced at $ 2.94 with Web Hosting, which is 1097 LKR.
      if a payment of LKR 1097 is made, it will be noted on the invoice as USD 1097
      That amount is deducted $ 2.94 and added to the account as a $ 1067 Credit Balance. This is a big problem for us
      See the invoice below

Below is the Gateway Transaction Log

Help us fix this
      Thanks everyone

• By WGS
      We are thrilled to announce that we are launching the HostX V2.2.2 version. Below are the new features & updates of the HostX theme.

New Feature Added =>

=> New navigation introduced.
      => Font awesome 5 menu icon introduced.
      => New footer design.
      => Another new colour scheme added.
      => Setting for currency format over dynamic pricing blocks.

New Blocks Added=>

=> Top rated reviews block added.
      => Price comparison block added.
      => New pricing block for dynamic product listing.

Product URL : https://whmcsglobalservices.com/webhosting-template/hostx-whmcs-theme-template/

• By Tebo
      I have active accounts that I do not want to be suspended and then deleted, how can I configure that and where should I do it
    • By Cloud Matrix
      Hi there,
      I trust you are well.

I am using the payment gateway https://github.com/PayFast/mod-whmcs.
      The callback refuses to work for manual payments since latest update.
      The original developers at the company called PayFast have been unable to find the problem.

Willing to pay for a solution to the issue.