HarryAdney

Is there a way to add the client group to the table in clients.php?

Rather than set a colour, I'd much rather it just showed the text. This is an important issue for people with colour-blindness.

Cheers.

Unlike our other client libraries, it is packaged as part of the  Add the location of the library folder to your PHP path.

Posted (edited)

I'm probably being a bit thick today, but I haven't a clue what you mean.

Edited by HarryAdney
I forgot to add the quote. (Definitely being a bit thick today.)

On 7/23/2021 at 6:54 AM, ginarivera1 said:

Unlike our other client libraries, it is packaged as part of the  Add the location of the library folder to your PHP path.

I'm probably being a bit thick today, but I haven't a clue what you mean.

Don't think there is out of the box and don't think there is an admin template for the client list.   An injection hook could be used perhaps but would need to match up row to row or use the color of td's background to output the group.  

it can be done... 🧙‍♂️

7lBp9be.png

the OP has been given the working solution. 🎁

On 7/27/2021 at 3:55 PM, brian! said:

it can be done... 🧙‍♂️

7lBp9be.png

the OP has been given the working solution. 🎁

Thanks brian! Top man.

On 02/08/2021 at 12:20, HostworX said:

could the solution be shared, we are trying with no luck

apologies, but it won't be shared in this thread. 😞

On 8/4/2021 at 5:46 PM, brian! said:

apologies, but it won't be shared in this thread. 😞

I would really like to know this as well, could you PM me with a solution ?

On 8/29/2021 at 3:28 AM, lulzkiller said:

I would really like to know this as well, could you PM me with a solution ?

As Brian says, the solution won't be shared here.

Guys, then please tell us where it can be obtained from ! It is useless using the community to only be told it can be done but we wont tell you !! Indicate how this information can be obtained. !!

4 minutes ago, HostworX said:

It is useless using the community

Honestly, WHMCS support should be the ones to help you, now that the rates for the software are what they are. They relied on members in this board to handle the things they either broke/removed/missed, and they've lost that support. They were told it was going to happen, and carried on as if it didn't matter. 
It did, and it does.

21 minutes ago, bear said:

Honestly, WHMCS support should be the ones to help you, now that the rates for the software are what they are. They relied on members in this board to handle the things they either broke/removed/missed, and they've lost that support. They were told it was going to happen, and carried on as if it didn't matter. 
It did, and it does.

unfortunatelly they wont. About 4 years ago I submit a future request for something like this where I need to manipulate that table for my needs and they just ARCHIVIED IT,  Brian has a natural talent.  This community loss with him not here, not just because help he provided, but also for the person behind all those skills, with always friendly comunications, emojy  while helping others...

Now this comunity looks sad 😌. I still come here very frequently and read almost a lot of posts. Hope in future brian cames back, but perhaps not for getting all posts answered as he is not paid for that and most important he is not interested in get paid for that. 

It looks everyone now likes WHMCS less, including me...now it is like we just use it because it is good compared what we found outside on internet, but people looks now less involved in WHMCS.

Yes, I have seen that, they trying to convert my licence to a monthly or annual licence, this is so they can get more $$. It is sad to see a company that had so much to offer, start the same route as parallels, where they sell off to make $$,  seems this is the natural progression of these companies.

I been with them since the start, and its gone downhill from what it was, unfortunately.