zitu4life

Is it possible for WHMCS module developers add additional functionality to the app?

Posted (edited)

Hello there

Is it possible for WHMCS developers to add their own additional functionality to the this new app?

using API or any-kind of documentation....

PS: I am not referring to WHMCS oficial developers, but module developers like modules garden, wsa, katamaze, etc, etc...

For other word, like if we can customize this app adding more functionality.

image.png.1aee3c201de6cd9af48b1461a81df81e.png

Edited by zitu4life
add more specific words/ correcting english words

I saw that there is a additional functionality > Recent Activity that is being imported from WHMCS admin. This information is also on WHMCS widget.

image.thumb.png.63a7278e66d27c99d661c41088ed3bba.png

What if i have my own widget and I want this app to importing that too. We currently have a custom widget on working process with 3rd developer, simple and basic widget like WHMCS Activity that we would really appreciate if we can import that to the app too. Does this app allow me to hire a developers to get it done after app gets commercially.. 😊

It would be certainly a YES for our company to paid monthly and happy for this new new app...🤩

Hi there,

The app operates using the API. Outputting data from custom addons, reports or dashboard widgets is not currently a function of the API, or a feature we have planned within the scope of this project.

The activity log data is output programmatically via the API, and so made sense for it to be available via the app: GetActivityLog