Sign in to follow this  
ModulesGarden

Plesk Extended For WHMCS 3.5.0 - A catalyst for your business growth!

1. Plesk Extended For WHMCS 3.5.0

Because your system can never suffer from too many user-friendly features, today we are storming ahead with a solid update of Plesk Extended For WHMCS 3.5.0 that is about to nurture your web hosting business in more than a few different ways:

• Take maximum advantage of the newly introduced support for WHMCS V8.1 and "Twenty-One" theme.
  • In order to limit the system resources consumed by PHP scripts, your clients are now allowed to use a custom PHP version and configurations per website.
  • While in the comfy surroundings of the client area, let us also move a bit further to the new "Log Rotation" section where your customers can manage conditions for the log files to be cleaned up once they are too old or too big.

Be sure to enjoy the full changelog available on our website!

2. SMS Center For WHMCS 3.8.0

Just as much deserving of a special mention is SMS Center For WHMCS, specifically because of its spanking-new 3.8.0 update!

The module’s scope of support has been broadened to integrate well with as many as five all-new SMS gateways. Thanks to it, the official list of available SMS gateways now includes 51 providers in total!

Additionally, the product has also received a series of tweak-ups so as to secure its rock-solid compatibility with both WHMCS V8.1 and "Twenty-One" system theme.

Keep in touch with your customers no matter the time and place!

3. Under the Microscope: MetricsCube Live Dashboard for WHMCS

Reading through your business data feels as though you were reading a foreign language?

Live Dashboard for WHMCS that forms a central part of MetricsCube communicates crucial metrics in a visual format to make all complex relationships in your data self-explanatory. Drop by the MetricsCube blog as soon as you can to get a close-up look at every single report and graph illustrating the real-time performance of your WHMCS business down to the last detail.

Take an insightful stroll through the data-filled confines of Live Dashboard!

Need Custom Software Development For Your Business?

Specially for you we will adapt an application and its design to your own needs, create a new module or even a completely new system built from scratch!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By JesusSuarz
      Hello,
      I'm trying to get some way to query if a user is online.
      I don't want to know the current user.
      if not something you can define for example $clientid or $userid or $emailclient ...
      I am making an external site. and i need to work with user sessions. (I am making a remote connection with the api).
      this function does not currently exist in the api available.
      I've been seeing this: https://developers.whmcs.com/advanced/authentication/
      however I do not see that it allows to define the user.
      I was also seeing this: https://docs.whmcs.com/Sessions
      I was able to save the cookie in the database, however I can't find any way to identify the one that belongs to each user.
      any idea how I can get (which users are online?) ..
      (please nothing to do with smarty, only php).

postdata: forget to tell the method I use to get user authentication in my application.
      create the following code for my application:
      I first make a connection to the api: https://developers.whmcs.com/api/authentication/
      soon ValidateLogin: https://developers.whmcs.com/api-reference/validatelogin/
      soon GetClientsDetails: https://developers.whmcs.com/api-reference/getclientsdetails/
      soon CreateSsoToken: https://developers.whmcs.com/api-reference/createssotoken/
      // validar usuario $command = 'ValidateLogin'; $postData = array( 'email' => $email_user, //post 'password2' => $password_user, //post ); $api_login = localAPI($command, $postData); //var de id de usuario: $api_login["userid"]; // si se encuentra el user entonces traer detalles del usuario via email $clientid = array(); // array que tiene el id del cliente if ($api_login["userid"] == true) { $command = 'GetClientsDetails'; $postData = array( 'email' => $email_user, // email login ); $details_client = localAPI($command, $postData); $clientid[] = $details_client["client_id"]; } // variable del clientid es: $clientid[0]; // crear token de session $command = 'CreateSsoToken'; $postData = array( 'client_id' => $clientid[0], ); $results_ssotoken = localAPI($command, $postData); echo '<pre>'; var_dump($results_ssotoken); echo '</pre>'; this will create the url with (CreateSsoToken) where the user will be redirected for autologin, however the cookie is created only after entering the client area. that's why I don't know how to get the cookie, or identify the user.

@brian! would you help me with this?
    • By ModulesGarden
      Accounting Doesn't Have To Be Mind-Numbing!

Every little thing you would expect to handle finance dealings of your business in an effortless manner sealed up in a single tool - this is our QuickBooks Online For WHMCS!

As soon as you start exploring new functionalities inside the module’s freshly launched 1.7.0 version, you will spot a broadened selection of relations between the collected financial details. Now, you are free to set up Custom Rules that shall be applied in case certain items appear on the invoice but have no relation with any QuickBooks service. Furthermore, the update offers the possibility to define a relation between WHMCS transaction fees and QuickBooks deposit account via the Gateway Fee Account feature.

Sneak a closer look at all new advantages of QuickBooks Online For WHMCS 1.7.0!

Have you seen what other module updates arrived in our Marketplace as of late?
      GoDaddy Domain Registrar For WHMCS - v3.3.8 G Suite For WHMCS - v1.3.5 Payment Gateway Charges For WHMCS - v2.1.8 Time & Task Manager For WHMCS - v1.4.12 Virtuozzo VPS For WHMCS – v1.6.4

Get Your Free Quote Now! Specially for you we will adapt an application and its design to your own needs, create a new module or even a completely new system built from scratch!
    • By ModulesGarden
      1. Easter Hunt Winners Announced!

Are you excited about the grand finale of our Easter Discount Hunt just as much as we are?

With the holiday break over, we are thrilled to invite you to visit our Blog where the 6 lucky winners of our festive competition have been announced - check the results now and see if you snatched up an exclusive 25% discount applicable to all WHMCS modules offered at our Marketplace!

2. cPanel Extended For WHMCS 3.12.0

Our absolutely bestselling piece of software dedicated to all aspiring web hosting providers has just received another package of new features that may change just about everything. Ladies and gentlemen, let us show you around the spectacular cPanel Extended For WHMCS 3.12.0!

The most important addition guaranteed to steal your attention lies in DNS Zone Editor that unlocks so much new power to your clients as they will not have to login to cPanel at all in order to manage their DNS zones and records of cPanel domains.

Do not hesitate to consult the changelog for the rest of beneficial changes!

3. cPanel Extended For WHMCS is not the only module updated since last week. Ready to explore the other ones too?
      Plesk Key Administrator For WHMCS - v1.3.9 R1Soft Backups For WHMCS - v1.1.8 Social Media Login For WHMCS - v1.3.7

Get Your Free Quote Now! Specially for you we will adapt an application and its design to your own needs, create a new module or even a completely new system built from scratch!
    • By ModulesGarden
      1. Easter Discount Hunt - 25% OFF!

In this season of renewal, new joys and fresh beginnings, we are sending best wishes of health, contentment and prosperity to all our clients and their families. May this Easter aslo bring growth and success to your business projects, relationships and ventures!

To express our appreciation for your ongoing interest and cooperation, we warmly invite you to take part in our special Easter Egg Searching! Jump at the opportunity to add more cheer to this already festive aura, and indulge yourself in the pleasure of an egg-citing 25% discount!

Test your eagle eye in the ModulesGarden Easter Hunt!

2. Proxmox modules for WHMCS v3.1.0

We put immense amount of development effort into each of our product. And those that our customers rely on most often - in particular. Result? A pivotal update of both Proxmox Cloud VPS For WHMCS and Proxmox VPS For WHMCS has just been officially made available to public to satisfy your eager anticipation with an impeccable custom Cloud-init support!

While tracing the fresh potential unlocked by this collective 3.1.0 release, be sure to give special consideration to the force assignment of IP addresses that can be now executed via Cloud-init directly to the "IP Config" utility of Proxmox Virtual Environment. The new version has far more to offer so remember to take a careful look at the complete changelog.

Learn more about the 3.1.0 edition of Proxmox Cloud VPS For WHMCS and Proxmox VPS For WHMCS!

3. Here are some other of our most recent updates:
      Domain Allocator For WHMCS - v1.0.9 Emoji Picker For WHMCS - v1.1.5 NIC IT Registrar For WHMCS - v1.3.5