Sign in to follow this  
JesusSuarz

Get the email of the account owner.

sometimes the client can have 2 emails.

one for your account details and one for the account owner.

I need to know if the account owner's email is verified.

The var: 

$client = Menu::context("client");

gets the email that the customer has in the account details, however this is not the email owner of the account.

I hope to make myself understood correctly.

Edited by JesusSuarz

14 hours ago, JesusSuarz said:

sometimes the client can have 2 emails.

one for your account details and one for the account owner.

if I was being picky, that's the client having one email address, and the user having another... not the client having two. 🙂

14 hours ago, JesusSuarz said:

I need to know if the account owner's email is verified.

if you want to do it with client context (using ContactUser authentication would be another option - or even capsule), then this would be an option...

$client = Menu::context("client");
	$clientowner = $client->owner();
	$useremail = $clientowner->email;
	$verifiedemail = $clientowner->emailVerifiedAt;
	if(!is_null($verifiedemail)) {
		$verifydate = $verifiedemail->toDateString(); 
	}

$verifiedemail is boolean - so if it's NULL, then the user's email address hasn't been verified... if it has been, then $verifydate will contain a Carbon date of when it occurred.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By JesusSuarz
      Hello,
      I'm trying to get some way to query if a user is online.
      I don't want to know the current user.
      if not something you can define for example $clientid or $userid or $emailclient ...
      I am making an external site. and i need to work with user sessions. (I am making a remote connection with the api).
      this function does not currently exist in the api available.
      I've been seeing this: https://developers.whmcs.com/advanced/authentication/
      however I do not see that it allows to define the user.
      I was also seeing this: https://docs.whmcs.com/Sessions
      I was able to save the cookie in the database, however I can't find any way to identify the one that belongs to each user.
      any idea how I can get (which users are online?) ..
      (please nothing to do with smarty, only php).

postdata: forget to tell the method I use to get user authentication in my application.
      create the following code for my application:
      I first make a connection to the api: https://developers.whmcs.com/api/authentication/
      soon ValidateLogin: https://developers.whmcs.com/api-reference/validatelogin/
      soon GetClientsDetails: https://developers.whmcs.com/api-reference/getclientsdetails/
      soon CreateSsoToken: https://developers.whmcs.com/api-reference/createssotoken/
      // validar usuario $command = 'ValidateLogin'; $postData = array( 'email' => $email_user, //post 'password2' => $password_user, //post ); $api_login = localAPI($command, $postData); //var de id de usuario: $api_login["userid"]; // si se encuentra el user entonces traer detalles del usuario via email $clientid = array(); // array que tiene el id del cliente if ($api_login["userid"] == true) { $command = 'GetClientsDetails'; $postData = array( 'email' => $email_user, // email login ); $details_client = localAPI($command, $postData); $clientid[] = $details_client["client_id"]; } // variable del clientid es: $clientid[0]; // crear token de session $command = 'CreateSsoToken'; $postData = array( 'client_id' => $clientid[0], ); $results_ssotoken = localAPI($command, $postData); echo '<pre>'; var_dump($results_ssotoken); echo '</pre>'; this will create the url with (CreateSsoToken) where the user will be redirected for autologin, however the cookie is created only after entering the client area. that's why I don't know how to get the cookie, or identify the user.

@brian! would you help me with this?
    • By Mas-J
      Dear All,
      I want to show the Next Invoice Date under Next Due Date when admin access Page Client Details on Product/Services Tab.
      But, I've no idea how to show it, I just know to get the Next Invoice Date value related from tblhosting
      Anyone can help me to show it ? Thank you.
      <?php use WHMCS\Database\Capsule; add_hook('AdminClientServicesTabFields', 1, function($vars) { $PID = $vars['id']; $nextinvoicedate = Capsule::table('tblhosting')->where('id', $PID)->pluck('nextinvoicedate'); $result = array(); $result['nextinvoicedate'] = $nextinvoicedate; return $result });

• By ramf
      Hi,
      Can someone please help me with this hook? 
      It was created by @brian!  and appeared here- but sadly he can't help me. 
      Since I'm selling mostly one time products - I have lots of inactive clients and I want to be able to find them easily without the hassle of  changing the search toggle.
      There it this feature request  that was opened 2 years ago to make the hide inactive clients optional (please vote) - but until this happens I have no choice but to use this hook:

<?php add_hook('AdminAreaHeadOutput', 1, function($vars) { if ($vars['filename'] == 'clients' OR in_array($vars['pagetitle'], array(AdminLang::trans('services.title'), AdminLang::trans('services.listaddons'), AdminLang::trans('services.listdomains')))) { $autoPost = <<<HTML if ($('input#checkboxShowHidden').is(':checked')) { $('body').addClass('hidden'); $('#checkboxShowHidden').click(); } HTML; } return <<<HTML <script> $(document).on('ready', function() { if ($('input#intelliSearchHideInactiveSwitch').is(':checked')) { $('#intelliSearchHideInactiveSwitch').click(); } {$autoPost} }) </script> HTML; }); The problem with this one is that the search bar is always opened with this error - in every page loading:
      So even If i'm not clicking on the search field - the search bar is opened with this message.
      Can someone help me figure out what should be changed in this hook file so it will not open the search bar automatically - but when we do search we will see the inactive clients alongside the active onse?
      Thanks!

• By Eldremor
      Hello, is there anyway via hook or modifying the php to add images before X configurable option name?
      Example:
    • By Nelson Neoh
      Hi all,
      I wish to perform some registrar API activities in the registrar hooks, but as the hook's vars or params didn't provide credential details, I tried to get direct from DB Capsule and unfortunately noticed the data stored in encrypted format...
      Any suggestions to over come this?
      TQ.
      Best Regards,
      Nelson