Jump to content
Mechanic

Disable Recurring Payment for Biennial and Triennial terms

Recommended Posts

Hi,

I use 2Checkout as my payment gateway.

Today I received a warning from them for allowing recurring payments on Biennial and Triennial billing terms. They are saying they do not allow recurring payments on Biennial and Triennial billing terms.

I use WHMCS's default 2Checkout module and prorata billing. That is, all invoices are due on the first day of the month.

How do I disable this recurring payment button when a biennial/triennial item exist on an invoice?

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Mechanic said:

Anyone else willing to help me on this?

No worries, this appears to be quite a simple customization to carry out, and we would be more than happy to help you out. Let's discuss your expectations in full detail, please reach out via this brief form.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ModulesGarden said:

No worries, this appears to be quite a simple customization to carry out, and we would be more than happy to help you out. Let's discuss your expectations in full detail, please reach out via this brief form.

Thanks. The link was giving me a 500 error, so I went ahead and opened a ticket.

I would appreciate if you or anyone else help me solve the issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Mechanic said:

Thanks. The link was giving me a 500 error, so I went ahead and opened a ticket.

It must have been a temporary issue, as the link works now without a glitch. Thanks for getting in touch! Your ticket is currently being reviewed by our software advisor, so please expect to receive more details in a short moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ModulesGarden said:

It must have been a temporary issue, as the link works now without a glitch. Thanks for getting in touch! Your ticket is currently being reviewed by our software advisor, so please expect to receive more details in a short moment.

Thank you or contacting me. Yes, I have received a reply and actively communicating with you.

Just so you know that I am still getting 500 error when I visit that link.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/15/2021 at 8:08 PM, Mechanic said:

Just so you know that I am still getting 500 error when I visit that link.

Thanks for the heads-up! Our staff has already tracked down and removed the hitch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines and understand your posts will initially be pre-moderated