owengreaves

Quotes to the To Do List

Is there a way to put Quotes on a To Do List assigned to a support role or person? Other than a manual process. 

Owen

Edited by owengreaves

You could use a quote hook, like QuoteCreated and then add to the to do.  Though I believe that would require a direct database change as don't see / know of an API that will do it. 

On 12/30/2020 at 1:31 PM, steven99 said:

You could use a quote hook, like QuoteCreated and then add to the to do.  Though I believe that would require a direct database change as don't see / know of an API that will do it. 

Thanks, I though there might be an assign check box or mechanism to assign quotes to a support person.

This feature does not exist in WHMCS but can be implemented. You can automatically assign each quote to the person who created it using sessions and an action hook.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By ModulesGarden
      1. Cyber Monday Promotion
      Yesterday marked the closure of our four-day long Cyber Monday shopping spree which means that our special deal is technically no longer viable. 
      Were you very much intent on purchasing a particular open source product for -25% of the price, but simply couldn’t get there on time?  
      Let’s talk and see what can be done about it! 

2. The Quotes Automation For WHMCS 2.0 module has been vastly modernized to facilitate your ordering processes much further. 
      For example, you will not have to leave the addon area anymore whenever wanting to create or edit a template, adjust template items, or apply a desired template to a new quote. Additionally, in an equally convenient manner you may also connect any quote item with a chosen WHMCS product, addon, or domain on a quote page directly. Apart from greater functionality, the product boasts of an overhauled design and a brand-new code behind it. Be sure to consult the changelog for other improvements as well. 
      Learn all about Quotes Automation For WHMCS 2.0!

3. EasyDCIM & MetricsCube for -25% less! 
      The clock is ticking, counting down the time left to acquire any of these great tools at a shapely 25% discount! To tap into this time-sensitive occasion, choose the pricing plan of EasyDCIM or MetricsCube you wish to go along with, and enter the "BLACKWEEK" promo code while at the checkout. Once correctly applied, it will enable you to save 25% on your monthly subscription throughout up to three months. Hurry up before the end of 30th November! 
      There is not a single minute to waste. View the available pricing models of MetricsCube and EasyDCIM now! 

Need Custom Software Development For Your Business?
      Get Your Free Quote Now!
      Specially for you we will adapt an application and its design to your own needs, create a new module or even a completely new system built from scratch!

• By WHMCS ChrisD
      With the switch to WHMCS.Community, there are a few changes to the way quotes work on the new platform including the ability to quote multiple posts and multiple sections of a post.
      Splitting or Quoting only part of a post:
      In some cases, you may only want to quote part of a post or reply to multiple points, to do this simply select the text to quote and click "Quote This" which will show above the highlighted text.  You can repeat this to add additional quotes.

Quoting a whole post:
      Quoting a full post is simple. Simply click Quote below the post and it will be added into the editor for you.

Quoting multiple posts:
      It is also possible to quote multiple posts in a single reply. To do this simply click the  icon at the bottom of each post you wish to quote

Once done click on the Quote X Posts button to have these added to the reply box.

• By dev_sarks
      Hi Guys,

Does anybody have noticed that the WHMCS (version 5.2.12) is not sending Quote Accepted Emails to the clients while accepting the Quote from clientarea....?

As you can see there is one email template "Quote Accepted" which we can used to send email notification to clients when they accept the quote. But for us, only the admin emails are working, not getting any emails to the client email address.

Please test this scenario and reply here if you have facing the same issue. Also please let me know if there is any settings/config to manage this Quote module(didn't disable the sent option in Email Template).

Thanks & Regards,
      Salih
    • By ralphonz
      Hi,

I have added a load of custom fields to my "Request a Quote" ticket department. They are working just fine, however, I'd like the custom fields to be displayed as text in the body of the ticket when it is submitted.

This would also enable me to see all the custom fields when notification of a new ticket is sent to the admin by email (rather than having to log in to WHMCS, go to the ticket and then click on custom fields - a very clumsy process)

While I'm on the subject of quotes, if anyone knows how to automatically open a quote from a ticket submission that would also be very useful!
    • By Cubeboy
      I would like to break down the total I charge for webdesign ($total_recur ) "/" the number of months the contract is for ($recur) -10% and that should = $pymt

so if a web site is $100. and they pay that upfront, it will cost them $100. if they want payments, I want to add 10% to the total cost. EX. If they want a contract for 12 months, it should go 100 * 10% = 1000 / 12 = $pymt.

how can I make the above work in the below example?

#calculate pymt
      if ($pdf->Cell $$total_recur > 0)

{

$pymt = / $pdf->Cell $recur -0.10;
      }

Thank you for your help....