Sign in to follow this  
xyzulu

8.1 GA list of current bugs

Seeing as WHMCS don't have a list of the bugs they have had reported and are working on, I thought I'd create this thread to track the current 8.1 GA bugs. If you find any, please let me know and I will edit this post to add them (hopefully I have enough permission to do so). Below is the list of ones I am aware of:

PS WHMCS staff you are welcome to edit this post of mine to add any other bugs currently being worked on if you like.

CORE-16031 Contact Support to Purchase button should be displayed conditionally when a premium domain is returned by the suggestions, but automated premium domain registration is disabled in your WHMCS settings : https://whmcs.community/topic/304359-store-register-domain-on-mobile/?do=findComment&comment=1346628 (possible fix provided)

So far, 8.1 is going better that 8.0 in my opinion.. credit where credit is due.. good work WHMCS.

44 minutes ago, xyzulu said:

it would apply to child themes of Six too, and seemingly all dataTables pages, so not just domains, but invoices, services, tickets, quotes etc... they're all limited to 10 records displayed.

58 minutes ago, brian! said:

it would apply to child themes of Six too, and seemingly all dataTables pages, so not just domains, but invoices, services, tickets, quotes etc... they're all limited to 10 records displayed.

This has been resolved for future releases as well as a Hotfix has been published:

1 minute ago, PlotHost said:

@WHMCS Marcus You should create a new hotfixes category for v 8.1.x . Now the hotfix is in v 8.0.x category

great minds... lol 🙂

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By MattN
      Just building a new skin based on Twenty-one - and thought I had done something a bit amiss.  On the Password Reset email prompt page at /password/reset - where you are prompted for your email address to start the reset process, if you hit enter (or submit) without putting an email address in, you get 

Initially, I thought it was something in my theme layout - so set back to twenty-one to check.

Code for the password-reset-email-prompt shows only one call to the Alert routine (as expected):
      <div class="mb-4"> <h6 class="h3">{lang key='pwreset'}</h6> <p class="text-muted mb-0">{lang key='pwresetemailneeded'}</p> </div> {if $errorMessage} {include file="$template/includes/alert.tpl" type="error" msg=$errorMessage textcenter=true} {/if} <form method="post" action="{routePath('password-reset-validate-email')}" role="form"> <input type="hidden" name="action" value="reset" /> <div class="form-group">.......  
      so checking back up a step, it appears that the "password-reset-container" is where the issue is - as it calls the Alert as well:
      <div class="row justify-content-center"> <div class="card mw-540 mb-4 mt-4"> <div class="card-body px-md-5 py-5"> {if $loggedin && $innerTemplate} {include file="$template/includes/alert.tpl" type="error" msg="{lang key='noPasswordResetWhenLoggedIn'}" textcenter=true} {else} {if $successMessage} {include file="$template/includes/alert.tpl" type="success" msg=$successTitle textcenter=true} <p>{$successMessage}</p> {else} {if $errorMessage} {include file="$template/includes/alert.tpl" type="error" msg=$errorMessage textcenter=true} {/if} {if $innerTemplate} {include file="$template/password-reset-$innerTemplate.tpl"} {/if} {/if} {/if} </div> </div> </div>  
    • By ptomter
      In header.tpl (twenty-one) following has no language string.
      <span class="input-group-text">Logged in as:</span>
    • By WHMCS Marcus
      An issue has been identified in the 8.1.0 release - published on 29th December 2020, that when utilizing a Child Theme, the pagination property is not inherited from the parent. This can result in partial loading or missing items from various sections in the Client Area:
    • By dandju
      Hello,
      I was wondering if anyone has the same issue with the domains page within the client area (/clientarea.php?action=domains) (WHMCS 8.1 GA)?
      The customer can only see a maximum of 10 domains. He has 19 active domains in total (which I can see in the admin panel), and when navigating to "/clientarea.php?action=domaindetails&id=<DOMAIN_ID>" I can see the details of the missing domain when entering the ID of the domain manually.
      I have then debugged the Smarty template of this page and could see:
      $domains
      Origin: "Smarty object" Value
      Array (10) So for some reason only 10 domains are provided to Smarty/template? Is it a bug? Or should the datatable load the next few domains when clicking next (but next button is disabled)? And datatables says: Showing 1 to 10 of 10 entries.
      Thanks for the help and happy new year!

• By Beekingo
      Hi!
      I found that in login.tpl, line 55 here is something hard-coded and is not translatable.
      <small>Not registered?</small> I changed it to my own-made string.
      <small>{lang key='userLogin.notRegistered'}</small> and added this to my lang override files.
      $_LANG['userLogin']['notRegistered'] = "¿No estás registrado?"; Cheers.