Ardeshir

Introducing WHMCS Whatsapp Notification Module

WA module will add additional notification for your clients using Whatsapp Messenger. Module source code is unencrypted. Feel free to view and open possibility to self-customize.

Some notifications which are currently available:

1. Login Alert
  2. Password Reset
  3. Invoice Information
  4. Payment Confirmation
  5. Payment Reminder & Overdue Notification
  6. Invoice Cancellation
  7. Service Activation, Suspension, Reactivation and Termination
  8. New Client Registration/Greeting
  9. Ticket Notification to client and admin/support team
  10. Account Anniversary

Additional capabilities:

2. Reminder to recharge if battery is low
  3. Autoreply (if not using WA Business)
  4. Separate autoreply message template for unsubscribe keyword
  5. Forward incoming message to another Whatsapp number
  6. Notification Template can be set for dual language (for local language and general/english)

NEW!

1. Send Invoice PDF to your client's Whatsapp (optional add-on)
  2. API Call to send Whatsapp Message from other application

Available in two modes: Realtime (using remote SQL), or Pooling mode (can be used without remote SQL)

Compatible with WHMCS v7.10, v8.0 and 8.1

WHMCS Whatsapp Notification Module - Developed By BUANA dotnet

Main UI-Your Whatsapp Module Control Panel, where you can check all whatsapp messages generated, sent, or failed to send.png

Template Screen-Here you can update Message template in 2 languages (Local language and English), which automatically selected based on WA prefix phone number.png

Client Whatsapp-Sample of Invoice Notification received by client.png

Edited by Ardeshir

3 hours ago, GoogieHost said:

Can we use this Module for Indian customers?

If you mean for mobile number, there is no restriction. But I don't know India data rules about whatsapp!

Whmcs isn't compatible with indias data laws anyways - so it's a bit of a non-issue! Same for the UK, you have to adapt everything to operate with less risk of being fined into oblivion! 

Looking at what this offers, you'd be able to incorporate it pretty easily I'd imagine! But I'm not an expert on Indian legalese 🤣

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By AvisKelly
      Hello,
      Can I change the WHMCS Checkout Flow?
      So WHMCS asks for Domain Name when someone is purchasing a product. I want it to ask the domain name but at last step/after the payment is completed.
      Is it possible to do that? A tutorial or help will be much appreciated.
    • By CLUBITS
      Hi Team,
      After the successful update of WHMCS 8.2.1, the Facebook and Twitter social login does not work properly.
      Showing this warning message only "Please complete sign in with your chosen service provider."
      This is our portal https://clubits.com/

• By Nguyen Tien Minh
      Hellow everyone,
      1. Currently I want to add a button to reset the client's cPanel in the "action" hook. As I want, when I click on it, a confirmation button will appear, just click on "confirm", the system will automatically run the module "terminate account" then run the module "create account" with the domain name first. there, user and password unlock.
      2. I'd like to find a module or a way for customers to manually change the primary domain name within WHMCS. But I couldn't find it. Can anyone share it with me? I have no money. Hope everybody help please
      3. I see there are some websites that can let customers restart cPanel account (but not the whole server) I still can't understand the principle of it. Does anyone know how to integrate it into WHMCS? Or if anyone knows the reason why, they can share so everyone can learn.
      In short, the above modules and utilities I have not seen anyone ask about them. If anyone can make a module, they can use this idea to code more modules 🙂 But remember to share it with me. I don't have the money so I can't do it, and I'm not a developer so I can't. Please don't scold me. Thank you for everything
    • By Cartitarul
      WHMCS Version: 8.1.3
      PaysafeCardModule Version:  3.x LINK

Hi, i try to enable the module on my systems and i cant understand some things.
      What data am i suposed to put in here ? :

This is how my data on  paysafecard looks like and i didnt recieve any more info via email:

I dont understand what goes where.

• By Support-layhosting
      Hello,
      Please I wan tot know how can I notify user once I create a new Ticket and assigned that ticket to that user.
      I try to use Email notification and Slack but wasn't not able to setup it.
      If someone can help ? 
      Thank you