benneth

Need Web Host Suggestions - SiteGround no longer supporting WHMCS in Feb, 2021

15 hours ago, rdomains said:

WP accounts provisioned via WHMCS

Are you using any provisioning module for WP via WHMCS ? - https://www.softaculous.com/docs/developers/whmcs-auto-install-module/ 

Yes, all of that PLUS 24/7 tech support 

With all cPanel and DA we provision WP along with DDoS Protection, , Litespeed , Proactive defense mechanism along with Antivirus & Malware cleaner other than the usual WP hardening processes 

Not really, but can look into that. Please do share your feedback on AWS too in addition to addressing the points above.

With AWS provisioning we add extra layer of security using our managed DNS 

Where are you hosting whmcs and client sites right now?

WHMCS hosted with cPanel servers and as for WP it's with cPanel / DA (OVH / Psychz Servers) / AWS 

3 hours ago, Magicklug said:

This might help you choose

Why would an affiliate site help him choose? Is that your own?

47 minutes ago, Magicklug said:

No, just found it on google.

Those sites are not based on experience, they're based on the fact the site owner has an affiliate relationship with each provider, and stand to earn a little from signups made through the site. They are not to be trusted, or in my opinion suggested, as a valid source for decision making. Please consider that in the future, and make your recommendations based on personal first hand experience.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By HardSoftCode
      What is MailChimp?
      Mailchimp is an all-in-one Marketing Platform for small businesses. The vendor says its goal is to help small businesses market smarter so they can grow faster. Mailchimp aims to be the backbone for customer relationships, with AI-powered, user-friendly tools. Mailchimp is designed to put the audience at the center so users can send marketing emails and automated messages, create targeted ad campaigns, build landing pages, send postcards, facilitate reporting and analytics, and sell online. The vendor reports that millions of businesses and individuals - from community organizations to Fortune 100 companies - use Mailchimp to connect with their audience with the right message, at the right time, in the right place. Founded in 2001 and based in Atlanta, GA, Mailchimp has 1000+ employees and is privately held. Mailchimp Transactional Email enables developers to send hyper-personalized emails that reach inboxes.
      Why do you need MailChimp Mail Provider?
      The unofficial MailChimp Transactional (Mandrill) Mail Provider module give WHMCS the ability to send emails through MailChimp Transactional (Mandrill) SMTP service by going to Configuration > System Settings > General Settings > Mail tab > Click Configure Mail Provider and activate the MailChimp Mail Provider
      How it works?
      After activating the MailChimp Mail Provider module for WHMCS you need to register at MailChimp Transactional (Mandrill) website https://login.mailchimp.com/signup and get the API Key by navigate to the settings page of your transactional email account and look for the API keys section @ https://mandrillapp.com/settings then copy the API key after that enter the API key in the MailChimp Mail Provider module also you can test configuration before saving the API key.
      Features
      API Key Test configuration Configuration confirm message Error activity log For more details and screenshot visit the product page
      https://www.hardsoftcode.com/products.php?p=product&a=mailchimp-mail-provider

What is MailJet?
      Mailjet is an email solution designed for both marketers and developers. Mailjet allows them to create, send, and track marketing and transactional emails via a user interface or APIs. Mailjet’s user interface is available in 5 languages (English, French, German, Spanish, and Italian) and enables marketing teams to create, test, and send emails. Its drag & drop email builder helps users create responsive emails. The user management and content locking enables companies to better control their brand image and accounts. Mailjet’s infrastructure can send up to 15M emails/hour (per user) via their Email API, even during peak sending periods. The proprietary architecture of Mailjet is based on low-level optimized code and a distributed cache strategy, which allows it to achieve the rapid processing. Mailjet is ISO27001 certified and GDPR compliant.
      Why do you need MailJet Mail Provider?
      The unofficial MailJet Mail Provider module give WHMCS the ability to send emails through MailJet SMTP service by going to Configuration > System Settings > General Settings > Mail tab > Click Configure Mail Provider and activate the MailJet Mail Provider
      How it works?
      After activating the MailJet Mail Provider module for WHMCS you need to register at MailJet website https://app.mailjet.com/signup and get the REST API by navigate to Account settings > Master API Key then copy the API key and secret information after that enter the API information in the MailJet Mail Provider module also you can test configuration before saving the API key.
      Features
      API Key and secret Test configuration Configuration confirm message Error activity log For more details and screenshot visit the product page
      https://www.hardsoftcode.com/products.php?p=product&a=mailjet-mail-provider

What is SendPulse?
      SendPulse is an integrated messaging platform providing user communication that includes emails, SMS, Web Push, SMTP and more. This solution includes 15,000 free emails per month. SendPulse also includes tools to manage users. This solution can be used on all devices. SendPulse is a cloud-based marketing solution that allows users to manage email, text messaging and push notifications through a single platform. It is suitable for small and midsize businesses. SendPulse's email features allows users to set up emails with a drag-and-drop editor and ready-made templates.
      Why do you need SendPulse Mail Provider?
      The unofficial SendPulse Mail Provider module give WHMCS the ability to send emails through SendPulse SMTP service by going to Configuration > System Settings > General Settings > Mail tab > Click Configure Mail Provider and activate the SendPulse Mail Provider
      How it works?
      After activating the SendPulse Mail Provider module for WHMCS you need to register at SendPulse website https://sendpulse.com and activate REST API by navigate to Account settings > API then setup the API to get the ID and Secret information after that enter the API information in the SendPulse Mail Provider module also you can test configuration before saving the API key.
      Features
      API ID and secret Test configuration Configuration confirm message Error activity log For more details and screenshot visit the product page
      https://www.hardsoftcode.com/products.php?p=product&a=sendpulse-mail-provider
    • By digitalstalk
      We are Digital Stalk from Hyderabad and we are professionals in Web Design,Graphic Design & Digital Marketing.
      Digital Stalk trust in the influence to "Create- Art". We are Digital Stalk-best web design services and graphic design services based in Hyderabad, India
    • By DeYoungDOer
      Hello,
      I am a reseller on 20i.com and purchased my WHMCS license from them. But I am faced with a problem which I believe to you help me or give a better advice to solve.
      I need a solution to enable clients to host multiple(specified number of) website with a single subscription via their whmcs clietarea. 20i reseller only allows for creation of multiple domain mappings per hosting package but does not by default allow for separate packages with a single subscription. I am using their whmcs module which handles all the integration with whmcs.
      For instance, I have packages that should host upto 5 domains(website) but by default this can only be achieved via domain mappings in the initial subscribed package's control panel (via 20i's stackcp.com) which is not professional or user-friendly to non-technical customers.
      They have API documentations that can solve this problem but I do not have the resources to do this at this moment and if I should hire a developer to do custom work for me will mean I will not be using WHMCS to management clients which I badly want to use due to WHMCS vast benefits and simplification.
      I would like to know if this possible on WHMCS by modifying some configurations or you can provide me with experts or module(s) from your marketplace to handle this task.
      I would very much appreciate your swift feedback.
      Thank You.
      Kind Regards.
    • By pratik_asabe
      Cyber Tech Solution is my firm established in 2016. We provide IT services including Web Hosting, We launched a web hosting in 2018 by the product name 'Clouder' and we're continuously working hard to improve our website so that users will find the ease of access here.

Here is our web hosting website - Clouder: https://www.thecybertechsolution.com/hosting/
    • By ModulesGarden
      1. MetricsCube with WHMCS synchronization

Always thought that data mining and in-depth reports analysis are reserved for big enterprises only? Or that such a complex process will certainly require from the person involved a broad know-how and technical expertise? MetricsCube will prove you wrong!
      With just a few simple clicks you will connect with the WHMCS platform, dissect your web hosting venture into tiny parts, and generate up to 40 most popular reports for subscription-based businesses. But still the most compelling thing about MetricsCube is that it is perfect for companies of all sizes. Also, getting access to all those detailed statistics is easy as pie, and takes only a few moments! 
      Redefine your approach to doing business here and now with MetricsCube!

2. Hosting Quota Notifications For WHMCS 2.0.
      As part of our weekly release we reconstructed the entire code behind the module from the ground up to achieve a smoother experience with this tool. Also, owing to the 2.0 update, you will be able to: 

Automatically suspend & terminate your clients' products whenever a predefined resource usage has been exceeded. Automatically create a new support ticket informing the client about resource overage.

For a more detailed description of the module's functionalities, be sure to head over to its changelog page.  Learn all about Hosting Quota Notifications For WHMCS 2.0!

3. Since last week we have also released:

ModulesGarden Widget For WHMCS - 1.1.0 DirectAdmin Extended For WHMCS - 2.2.3 Emoji Picker For WHMCS - 1.1.0 Stripe SEPA Payments For WHMCS - 1.0.2 Domain Allocator For WHMCS - 1.0.3 Domains Reseller For WHMCS - 1.6.12

Need Custom Software Development For Your Business?

Get Your Free Quote Now!

Specially for you we will adapt an application and its design to your own needs, create a new module or even a completely new system built from scratch!