Sign in to follow this  
karthikr

Does the latest version of WHMCS v8 have this feature - once the service is cancelled/terminated will the respective invoice get cancelled?

Hello,

I would like to know the following before my team updates our WHMCS to the latest version - v8.

The only reason we're held back is due to the fact that WHMCS does not handle canceling the invoice when the service is cancelled / terminated automatically  (maybe due to the client not renewing / simply cancelling the service at end of due date).

We're currently using a module to handle this function. It seems odd that this feature wasn't in till now.

I would like to know if this is available straight out of the bat in WHMCS 8 or is there any alternatives like modules to handle this.

(The current module does not support ver 8 seems like)

Thanks for help in advance.

On 11/17/2020 at 4:51 AM, karthikr said:

Hello,

I would like to know the following before my team updates our WHMCS to the latest version - v8.

The only reason we're held back is due to the fact that WHMCS does not handle canceling the invoice when the service is cancelled / terminated automatically  (maybe due to the client not renewing / simply cancelling the service at end of due date).

In 7.10.2 (and before) as well as 8.0.4 associated invoices are cancelled when a service is expired/cancelled automatically for me.

8 hours ago, xyzulu said:

In 7.10.2 (and before) as well as 8.0.4 associated invoices are cancelled when a service is expired/cancelled automatically for me.

Does that also work like that for terminated products? If a service gets terminated, the invoice also gets terminated.

It's never been like that when I've tested - only if the client actually cancels the product.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By WGS
      We’ve got something to share…
      We recently received a lot of requests for support with a client password reset in the WHMCS admin area. As always, you said it and we acted on it.
      We are excited to introduce our new module for admins to reset passwords on the WHMCS platform - Reset user password  module. With our Reset user password  module, admins can now securely reset passwords for clients without compromising their privacy. 
      We understand the pain of recovering and resetting passwords for clients and have ensured that you can go through the process smoothly. 

Buy the module https://whmcsglobalservices.com/reset-client-password-whmcs-module/ here today. 

In case of any queries, you can find us here https://whmcsglobalservices.com/contact-us/

Always here to serve all your WHMCS needs.
    • By ranojit
      Hi,
      I'm using SMTP.  My WHMCS sent me notification mail. I open the original mail and discover that the message ID always contaion @localhost instead of my domain name. It showing something like that,
      Message ID <fkfasdfwerkasjdfiasdfkjadfiasdfaef@localhost> But it should be like,
      Message ID <fkfasdfwerkasjdfiasdfkjadfiasdfaef@domain.com>  
      When I sent email manually from WHMCS it showing the domain name on the message ID. New client also get my WHMCS mail on spam folder for the first time. But if they mark my mail report not spam it's goes to inbox. I have a fewer clients and my WHMCS sent few email. I have valid SPF, DKIM, DMARC records. My server IP isn't blacklisted.

I search everywhere but I didn't find the solution for this. Is there any one can help me?
    • By LeMarque
      I've clicked around and serached but couldn't find a sloution.
      For example. Say I'm offering a Product/Service (i.e. "Other") like website edits. But it will generally take the client a week or more to provide copy and images and I want the client to be able to order the Product/Service for a fixed amount but I don't want to require payment during the order process. I'd rather Invoice the client as soon as the copy/images are received.
      Possible?  And if so, how?
      TIA -
      L.
    • By error 404
      Domain Search is not working for some domain

I am using WHMCS 8. When i am trying to search for .org domain it's showing unavailable. 
      i have tried to fix this. not working... 
      how can I resolve this issue? 
      here is a Screenshot of my problem.....

• By VoiceOverTV
      Hi guys i want to start my tv streaming selling services i saw on many websites that they use this platform i have my own website and also i use WordPress and i do have access to my CPanel i came across the page that says: Choose Plugins to install and configure and it shows the options of WHMPress - Sales Pages Plugin Installation & Configuration $30.00 - WHMPress - WHMCS Order Plugin Installation & Configuration $25.00 - WHMCS Client Area Plugin for WP Installation & Configuration $30.00  what i need to do is to have the ability to  sell my streaming services that my site with these pluging taje care of the billing process also create the user login and access to the service they purchase will i be ale to do this with these plugins on my site also are these a recurrent monthly charge plugins do i have to pay for any update of the plugins