22 hours ago, ZeProf2Coding said:

is there a way to reset email templates ?

not from settings.

the default email templates would be available in the /resources/sql/install/tblemailtemplates.data.sql file - so you could either replace all of them, or individually copy the content of a specific email template.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Kian
      When the status of a support ticket changes, WHMCS doesn't send any notification. We can tweak this process by sending an email and optionally also automatically add a reply to the ticket itself. This way you can guide customers through the resolving process letting them track the progress of tickets.
      Get the Code »
    • By giaGhee
      Hello,

Will I be able to offer just private email hosting and not web hosting?
    • By tuga
      Hi there,
      Is here a setting or hook that can be changed to disable sending the "Credit Card Payment Failed" email ?
      Thank you.
    • By eubanksto
      I have two accounts that don't have a credit card on file. (They were lost during a migration somehow). And I don't know what's causing those accounts to be delivered an email EVERY day that says "We tried to bill your card but you don't have one on file."
      What is the setting that's causing this?
      The only things I suspect are 2 settings in automation.
      1. "Retry every week for..." was set to 0 (but I thought that meant disable not every day.
      2. The "Send invoice payment reminder" for 2nd and 3rd were both set to 0 also. But those specifically say 0 to disable.
      I don't feel like either of those should behave that way though.
    • By WGS
      A new patch of the HostX theme is rolling out. The new patch makes HostX compatible with the latest WHMCS 7.10. All users are requested to download the new update patch from the client area and implement the same.

Here is the detailed procedure to apply the patch file.
      For more information, visit: https://whmcsglobalservices.com/webhosting-template/hostx-whmcs-theme-template/