Sign in to follow this  
Nelson Neoh

Change module's order placed through localAPI to normal order cart

Hi all.

Recently I have a custom addon module which placing order through localAPI, but it seems this limits my client to purchase 1 item at a time, which brings not so good UX.

I wish to get some input, what's the proper way to change the order placing through my custom addon module, direct to normal shopping cart.

Thank you all in advance.

Best Regards,
Nelson Neoh

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By steven99
      When clients sign up for your services, you may use configurable options to customize their services. Those options show up within the WHMCS cart's product configuration page. Sometimes it isn't clear what a configurable option is for based on the label. With this module, you can now add descriptions to configurable options so visitors have as much info as they need. You can even hide inputs on the product configuration page in the cart.
      Order now: $25 / yearly |
      View on the Marketplace

Features
      Add descriptions to configurable options for visitors to see Hide inputs within the product configuration page in the cart Descriptions are displayed within: A tooltip that is shown when the input is hovered over A specified class - such as the bootstrap alert classes or any other CSS class Resize input containers to make those inputs larger or smaller - based on the input's container Input options can apply to all products or specific products
    • By Nelson Neoh
      Hi.
      I have developed an Addon Module (says addOnModule), which requires some custom entry of details (says Domain Name, and/or hosting ID) while placing order.  On Paid, it will then have to write some additional details on a custom table (says tbl_customModule), aim for further management activities.  The module will carries all product under Other (myProductType).
      The module works fine on Customer Panel, but facing issue when Add New Order in Admin Panel.  Hopefully I am able to get some hints/advice from kind people here.
      Q. When admin performed Add New Order in Admin Panel -> Orders -> Add New Order, it can't read my module, but defaulting Product Type as hosting service, although the product name is listed under products options.  I can't find a correct way to overcome this issue.  How can I correct this issue?
      Here's the desired workflow of the Addon Module:
      1. When myProduct picked, it should capture the product type as myProductType.
      2. The custom fields then populate under the product details section (refer to attached sample).

3. After filled up the form and submit order, it will trigger my module to save required info into tbl_customModule.

At last, thank you for any input.
      Best Regards,
      Nelson Neoh

• By SaveChanges
      Hello Everyone!

I have just auto updated whmcs 7.x to 8. Everything looks perfect but one major issue that iam facing is that when we click on order now button of any product it will redirect to this path(whmcs/index.php?a=add&pid=18) instead of (whmcs/cart.php?a=add&pid=18). I have tried it with my custom theme and with six theme as well. Looking for a solution.  Anyone ?
    • By Kian
      If you have a bit of experience with WHMCS, you know that offering promotions just via coupon codes isn't so flexible.
      Many prefer to have products/services created specifically for special deals. Similarly others want to restrict domain purchase to customers with at least a product/service in their accounts. The hook lets you achieve both goals. Simply configure the following variables:
      $onetimeProducts array of product IDs to treat as "one-off" (customer is not allowed to order the same product multiple times) $onetimeProductGroups same as above but for product group IDs. Producs inside such groups are treated as one-off $firstTimerTollerance product-based restrictions are disabled for new customers placing their first order with you $notRepeatable if a customer already has a one-off product, he can't purchase further one-offs ($firstTimerTollerance is ignored) $domainRequiresProduct domain purchase is allowed only if any of the following conditions is met: Customer has an existing product/service (Pending and Terminated don't count) Customer is purchasing a domain and a product/service $promptRemoval notify customer about restrictions via (previews are below): bootstrap-alert right below Review & Checkout modal on screen js-alert on scren $textDisallowed message displayed for product-based restriction $textRequireProduct message displayed for domain-based resrticion When the hook detects that the customer is not allowed to order specific products/services and/or domains, it removes them from WHMCS cart showing alerts.

Get the Code »