Jump to content

Recommended Posts

that included any MarketConnect also you should do a patch that way people can do tester on RC2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I urge WHMCS to release an RC 3 and give us another week to test exhaustively everything again. It would be really nice to say "hey, we have now really a stable final release" and not just another beta going live.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, imaticon said:

I urge WHMCS to release an RC 3 and give us another week to test exhaustively everything again. It would be really nice to say "hey, we have now really a stable final release" and not just another beta going live.

Yes, it should be..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just adding my +1 here. I don't do anything with domain names, so with 7.x I disabled the relevant settings and removed domain related fields from my template. That worked fine. With 8.x this is no longer possible. It insists on having a domain field.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm experiencing the same issue as Imation.  WHMCS 8.0 rc2 decided to start throwing the idna domain field missing error regardless of whether I have products configured to require domains or not.  This did not happen after the initial install of rc2.  It occurred at some point after install of rc2.  When's the fix for this coming?  It's a blocking feature for testing product ordering and provisioning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Due to this issue, we are just unable to fully test and update all our modules. Since we did not get any update on this I tend to say that WHMCS has ignored our request for an  RC 3 and most probably they will release their first stable release soon. Should this be the case, then we will have certainly an important delay in updating all our modules.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, imaticon said:

Due to this issue, we are just unable to fully test and update all our modules. Since we did not get any update on this I tend to say that WHMCS has ignored our request for an  RC 3 and most probably they will release their first stable release soon. Should this be the case, then we will have certainly an important delay in updating all our modules.

That true they should release a patch that way we can kept tester 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all,

Thanks for your continued feedback and comments. I'm pleased to advise we are planning to release RC-3 this week or next.

We'll be sure to announce the release here in the community 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines and understand your posts will initially be pre-moderated