Hi

i have added 3 WHMCS installs to my iOS app

when I switch my phone off and back on it looses the profiles and I have to re-add them!

iPhone 11 Pro Max with latest iOS 11.6 stable 

I think WHMCS should leave mobile application (specifically iOS) development to the professionals. I have had the same experiences going back to previous version for sometime.

Hi @cyberhostpro  @radwebhosting

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this problem, this isn't something we can reproduce on our iPhones here.

Could you please share with model and OS version you are running in this thread, so that we can collect information for troubleshooting purposes:

here too I have saw it lost all login credential ( at least 3 times) and had to  insert it all again, but i did not realize in what circumstance it will lost login credential,   it lost   login credential  3 days ago.

Same here, was traveling at the weekend and tried to use the app.  Found credentials had been forgotten and I was back at the initial 'slideshow'.  Of course I don't carry my lengthy API Access Key around with me to re-enter, so that was a bust.  iOS 13.6 iPhone 11.  The old app is hideous and lacks key functionality, not to mention the  near impossibility of typing/editing and getting the cursor where you want.  So I reverted to the full web interface (as usual) with the Lara admin theme; fortunately that works well enough as you clearly can't rely on the apps.  

Hi all,

We've been able to reproduce this behaviour when there is some kind of connection problem with the app reaching the WHMCS installation; for example if the URL or API Key entered in the app is no longer valid.

Do either of those scenarios sound familiar to those experiencing this problem?

I think also it   could be related   with  app trying to   see automatically if there is a new version of the  app available to update,   what means issues on    WHMCS side   (play store or   apple store). Issues looks    not be on  local cellphone.

I   usually switch from  home wifi to 3g\4g   phone plan and works fine, but suddenly   with no explain   happens   loosing   connection login details

On 8/7/2020 at 1:18 AM, WHMCS John said:

Do either of those scenarios sound familiar to those experiencing this problem?

Nope.  API key and other credentials haven't changed in years.  I was just getting "No internet connection" as mentioned in the other thread on that topic, when there totally was an Internet connection.  After a bit of tapping around I force closed the app, re-opened and lo and behold the connection details were lost again.  Can't be bothered to type in the 32 character API key yet again 🤬

Hi all,

We've released v1.1.1 of the WHMCS app which we believe should resolve the issue with connection profile loss.

Please apply the update now via the app store and let us know how it goes.

Nop, still persistent. Nothing seems to be fixed by this update, I was again asked to go through the process of re-adding profile, with splash screens etc, it's like if the app is reset after sometime.

Note: I upgraded to android 10

Also we run on whmcs 7.9.1... Could this have something to deal with it? 

Do you still have this issue since re-adding profiles in the new iOS app update they released a week or so ago as so far this new version has fixed it for me. 

8 minutes ago, cyberhostpro said:

Do you still have this issue since re-adding profiles in the new iOS app update they released a week or so ago as so far this new version has fixed it for me. 

I just reinstalled the app. I’m on 11 Pro Max v13.7.

Update: I closed the app, reopened it and its profile form again...

Edited by pRieStaKos

Did it loose the profiles on iOS upgrade? 

it’s working fine for me now and I’m also on iPhone 11 Pro Max but with iOS 14 

1 minute ago, cyberhostpro said:

Did it loose the profiles on iOS upgrade? 

it’s working fine for me now and I’m also on iPhone 11 Pro Max but with iOS 14 

It’s not storing it, in the first place. Maybe on iOS 14 will...

16 minutes ago, pRieStaKos said:

Latest versions, same issue. Waiting for app update...

Share your device info including model and OS version. 

On 9/2/2020 at 9:50 PM, pRieStaKos said:

Same here. iOS

It’s been fine for me for 6 weeks or so since WHMCS last fixed it. 

13 hours ago, pRieStaKos said:

iPhone 11 Pro Max / iOS 14.0

I have already opened a ticket about this issue with no result.

Can you please DM me the ticket ID so that I can check this for you?