WHMCS SamP

What is the most important feature you think we should add?

Are there any other "support" related features that you think you need, but are missing in the app?  What do you think could be improved?

Please share your thoughts ūüôā

Something like status colors in the Status Dropdown and everywhere else in the app, to maintain consistency. 

Posted (edited)

I am really not a fan of having to submit login credentials every time I revisit the app, I understand it is there for added security, but maybe it could be replaced with a lock PIN instead since most of us surely use password managers that maintain randomly generated credentials for their WHMCS accounts that are impossible to memorize.

Edited by WevrLabs

18 hours ago, WevrLabs said:

I am really not a fan of having to submit login credentials every time I revisit the app, I understand it is there for added security, but maybe it could be replaced with a lock PIN instead since most of us surely use password managers that maintain randomly generated credentials for their WHMCS accounts that are impossible to memorize.

This is strange. As long as you are not logging out every time you want to quit the app, it should not ask you to relogin every time you log back in. Logout means removing the login profile completely. Once you logout, you will need to login again, by providing all the login credentials as expected. You can simply press the home button to come out of the app. The app should ask for biometric authentication when you relaunch the app (if you have enabled biometrics).  

I think you should add push notifications, I know we can get notifications via 3rd-party apps but native to the app would be better. 

17 hours ago, ITKoolKidd said:

I think you should add push notifications, I know we can get notifications via 3rd-party apps but native to the app would be better. 

This is indeed a very nice thing to have, thank you for the suggestion.  Sam mentioned some of the complicated hurdles in implementing this:

What would everyone else like to see?

On 6/23/2020 at 8:29 AM, WHMCS Sachin said:

This is strange. As long as you are not logging out every time you want to quit the app, it should not ask you to relogin every time you log back in. Logout means removing the login profile completely. Once you logout, you will need to login again, by providing all the login credentials as expected. You can simply press the home button to come out of the app. The app should ask for biometric authentication when you relaunch the app (if you have enabled biometrics).  

Nop, it just keeps starting all over again from the beginning with splash screen and everything whenever I exit (not log out, unless pressing "Back" purposefully causes logout event).

9 hours ago, WevrLabs said:

Nop, it just keeps starting all over again from the beginning with splash screen and everything whenever I exit (not log out, unless pressing "Back" purposefully causes logout event).

Thank you for the update. Can you please try it on a device with a newer android version (7 or 8 or above) and see if you are still able to replicate the issue?