When opening the menu on a particular message in a ticket, it doesn't seem to be possible to close it when you tap anywhere else on the screen, appart from tapping in the exact same place you tapped to open it. This is not constant with the menu at the very top of the ticket, which does correctly close if you tap outside of the menu.

As a result of this bug, it is possible to open both menus at the same time as shown in the below image.

IMG_1608.jpg

I am unable to replicate the issue on my Samsung S10+ in light mode. Can you please confirm your device and make sure you are using the latest version of the App from the play store?

Hello @CassidyDNS

I've been able to replicate this issue on my end as well and as such have opened a case with our developers in order to have this reviewed for future releases.

Thanks again for taking the time to report your findings.

Hi @WHMCS John,

I can see that this has been partly fixed. If I open up the menu on the message, it will now close when I open the ticket menu at the very top. However, as it doesn't close when I tap anywhere else, I can still do thing like try to select the text within the message and then the menu gets in the way. The menu should ideally close if I tap anywhere outside the menu (just like the ticket menu at the top does).

Thanks