eubanksto

Invoice payment reminders sending daily

I have two accounts that don't have a credit card on file. (They were lost during a migration somehow). And I don't know what's causing those accounts to be delivered an email EVERY day that says "We tried to bill your card but you don't have one on file."

What is the setting that's causing this?

The only things I suspect are 2 settings in automation.

1. "Retry every week for..." was set to 0 (but I thought that meant disable not every day.

2. The "Send invoice payment reminder" for 2nd and 3rd were both set to 0 also. But those specifically say 0 to disable.

I don't feel like either of those should behave that way though.

Edited by eubanksto

Hi,

Did you ever get a solution to this? Apparently our WHMCS is also sending daily reminders although to my knowledge, we have never set this up. Would be interested to know how to resolve this!

Many thanks

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Dreza
      Hello,
      There are times when orders are placed but only activated after a few months. When this happens the system generates invoices for all the previous months even though it was not active during those months. How can I stop WHMCS from generating these historic invoices?
      Thank you
    • By Bay
      Hello,
      Best regard to all WHMCS user, I've been using WHMCS for a couple of week now at latest version (8.x) which is running fine and everything, now I've downgraded my version to the latest 7.10.3 (LTS version) because my main module (domain reseller) only support up to that version and at this version I've run into some problem that causing me to read through the official WHMCS documentation and self-help article which some result in no luck.
      Some of the persistent issue is:
      If there's new user register on our system, WHMCS won't send verification email even though email template is active with no problem. There's nothing logged on the email logs about that particular email (verification & welcome). Automatic update is error. FYI, I've downgraded all of the thing that needed to be downgraded (File version and MySQL query).
      Regard,
      Bayu
    • By Cartitarul
      Hi, i live in Romania and in our country is mandatory to have the total of the invoice in the local currency also for example if the total is 5 Euro, to display under the currency in RON also.
      Plz help me configure this invoice so i can start my buissnes.

• By thisismatt
      Hey all
      I have a few clients who don't host either websites or email with me, just using my domain registration services and have me manage their DNS for them. Historically though, they have had one, or both, of their site/email with me, so I need to do some housekeeping!
      I found this post giving one example of how to manage these clients within WHMCS effectively, which would deal with onboarding a new 'DNS only' client and tidy up those existing clients.
      The post though is nearly 6 years old; has anyone else got any other ways to handle this scenario - which is creating a WHMCS account for a client who doesn't need web or email hosting, but their DNS records need to be managed.
      Thanks
      Matt
    • By WmPitcher
      When I have to bill a client for a one-off, it appears I have two options:
      I can create a billable item and tell WHMCS when to invoice the client. I can create an invoice directly. Is the only reason to use billable items so that the client can be invoiced at a specific time? Are there are any other advantages? 
      is there any advantage to simply creating an invoice?
      Are there any general best practices with these two options?
      Cheers.