Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
kingsleymensah

WHMCS break after upgrading server to php 7.3

Recommended Posts

I upgraded my php version on my server  to 7.3 and whmcs broke. NB: i checked php version compatibility in WHMCS first which shows no compatibility errors before upgrading to php 7.3

Oops!

Something went wrong and we couldn't process your request.

Please go back to the previous page and try again.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Kingsley,

14 minutes ago, kingsleymensah said:

I upgraded my php version on my server  to 7.3 and whmcs broke. NB: i checked php version compatibility in WHMCS first which shows no compatibility errors before upgrading to php 7.3

you're going to have to enable error reporting so that you get more details as to what WHMCS thinks is the cause of the error... it might not even be WHMCS itself causing the issue, but an addon that is incompatible with PHP7.3

https://docs.whmcs.com/Enabling_Error_Reporting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, brian! said:

Hi Kingsley,

you're going to have to enable error reporting so that you get more details as to what WHMCS thinks is the cause of the error... it might not even be WHMCS itself causing the issue, but an addon that is incompatible with PHP7.3

https://docs.whmcs.com/Enabling_Error_Reporting

Well i just did but no errors displayed. could it be from the custom payment gateway module?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kingsleymensah said:

could it be from the custom payment gateway module?

disabling it might tell you if that's the issue...

do you have the option of choosing which PHP version you're using on your server?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, brian! said:

disabling it might tell you if that's the issue...

do you have the option of choosing which PHP version you're using on your server?

Yes, i do have options so now set it back to 7.2. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines and understand your posts will initially be pre-moderated