Jump to content
Aiman H

New PayPal ExPress checkout issue not loading in order page or even invoice page

Recommended Posts

Hello,

New PayPal ExPress checkout issue not loading in order page or even invoice page

 

'); } }).render('#paypal-button-container'); } else { jQuery(document).ready(function() { jQuery('#paypal-button-container').parent('.express-checkout-buttons').find('.separator').hide(); }); }

 

Capture d’écran 2020-05-02 à 15.26.23.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, JesusSuarz said:

I have no solution from the whmcs team.

does the same thing occur when you use "Six" rather than your custom "theme" theme ?

that error looks as though when WHMCS is returning the code for the paymentbutton, it's either bugged at source (and WHMCS is sending invalid code), or the template isn't parsing it correctly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, brian! said:

does the same thing occur when you use "Six" rather than your custom "theme" theme ?

that error looks as though when WHMCS is returning the code for the paymentbutton, it's either bugged at source (and WHMCS is sending invalid code), or the template isn't parsing it correctly.

Hello

After exhausting all my options I started looking at all my installed modules.

the following module presented the problem: https://marketplace.whmcs.com/product/2966-services-fee

I had to remove it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/2/2020 at 11:58 AM, Aiman H said:

Hello,

New PayPal ExPress checkout issue not loading in order page or even invoice page

 


'); } }).render('#paypal-button-container'); } else { jQuery(document).ready(function() { jQuery('#paypal-button-container').parent('.express-checkout-buttons').find('.separator').hide(); }); }

 

Capture d’écran 2020-05-02 à 15.26.23.png

If you on a client my please open a ticket 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2020 at 3:17 PM, JesusSuarz said:

Hello

After exhausting all my options I started looking at all my installed modules.

the following module presented the problem: https://marketplace.whmcs.com/product/2966-services-fee

I had to remove it.

If you on a client my please open a ticket with account email 

Edited by wsa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/1/2020 at 4:46 AM, brian! said:

oh that's a WSA module - i'm not surprised. 😕

Number one if they dont open a ticket with me then I dont know if a bug I have not yet get any ticket about this problem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines and understand your posts will initially be pre-moderated