Jump to content
Si

White Label? (not really) Marketgoo

Recommended Posts

So as a customer I purchase a marketgoo subscription - and find it takes me to a dashboard with this url:  https://whmcs.marketgoo

Is it just me, or is that not defeating the purpose of paying for the removal of WHMCS branding in our WHMCS licence, only to find it appearing elsewhere?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @Si,

Thanks for providing your feedback. I've discussed this with the product team, and we're going to make some inquiries into the practicalities involved in such a change.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/13/2020 at 4:19 PM, Si said:

s it just me, or is that not defeating the purpose of paying for the removal of WHMCS branding in our WHMCS licence, only to find it appearing elsewhere?

I also think there is a video there with WHMCS Branded.

image.png.39f4e6c667928b897d86b8ad3b05f47e.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yea, but at least in vimeo they let you download the video so I uploaded it to my own site and embedded it.

There are more annoyances though with marketgoo.

they limit you auditing your site on the lite version to once per week.

I ordered it to test, acted on a couple of changes it suggested, and clicked on the audit my site button.....but nothing happened.  Other links don't work on it either.  ie optimise pages does absolutely nothing.  So, contacted WHMCS support.  They got confirmation about the once per week audit limitation (and nothing on their site telling you that the buttons weren't faulty).  And it's just a complete piece of crap to be honest.

Not for me until significant changes are made all round.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Si said:

ea, but at least in vimeo they let you download the video so I uploaded it to my own site and embedded it.

There are more annoyances though with marketgoo.

they limit you auditing your site on the lite version to once per week.

I ordered it to test, acted on a couple of changes it suggested, and clicked on the audit my site button.....but nothing happened.  Other links don't work on it either.  ie optimise pages does absolutely nothing.  So, contacted WHMCS support.  They got confirmation about the once per week audit limitation (and nothing on their site telling you that the buttons weren't faulty).  And it's just a complete piece of crap to be honest.

Not for me until significant changes are made all round.

Many thanks for your follow-up . their dashboard integrates in somehow with your domain? I mean, if they do what they say, pointing you exact changes to be done, changes in code line for example?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I sell this service for website outside of my WHMCS. I mean if a client already has his website and domain and want just buy this service with me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, zitu4life said:

Can I sell this service for website outside of my WHMCS. I mean if a client already has his website and domain and want just buy this service with me?

Sure it will work. You just have to define the concerned domain during purchase.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am testing PRO subscriptions...Wooo, it point me a lot of things to look at and fix. My first impression is good regarding it... It also compares competitor business. I do not expect this module to make miracle, but it add a value to your website. there is a Score progress, regarding improvements. Also I am learning a lot regarding SEO now with this module, as it do not make job for you, but tells you what to do.👌

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just tested it myself, I can confirm that the optimize pages does not work at all.
You try and add a page, nothing happens.

 

It also tells me that none of my pages are SEO optimized at all, which is garbage, as they certainly are and I appear on the top page of Google for some keywords.

There is no contact/support option either, so you have to go to the main site to find contact details, not sure if we are supposed to contact them or whmcs for support.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have contacted marketgoo support.

They told me that the optimise pages is a pro feature.

Yet this is not mentioned anywhere, there is no error, it just doesn't work. and doesn't tell you why, obviously confusing for anyone that uses it.

It also tells you that your pages are not optimised even if they are are, it only cares if you optimised them via marketgoo, so will tell you all your pages are crap with no SEO even if this is not true.

I would say the the LITE plan is pretty much useless as it is now and I would expect to receive complaints from any customers I resold this to.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/05/2020 at 6:39 PM, snake said:

I have contacted marketgoo support.

They told me that the optimise pages is a pro feature.

Yet this is not mentioned anywhere, there is no error, it just doesn't work. and doesn't tell you why, obviously confusing for anyone that uses it.

It also tells you that your pages are not optimised even if they are are, it only cares if you optimised them via marketgoo, so will tell you all your pages are crap with no SEO even if this is not true.

I would say the the LITE plan is pretty much useless as it is now and I would expect to receive complaints from any customers I resold this to.

 

Hi there,

We hear you! We appreciate any kind of feedback as we want to improve this offering, so we are working on this with our product team so it will be easier to distinguish the differences with the product options. Although I must note that our WHMCS knowledgebase explicitly defines the differences between the lite and the PRO version (https://marketplace.whmcs.com/help/connect/kb/marketgoo/using_marketgoo_seo/marketgoo_plans

The main goal is that you would encourage your users to subscribe to PRO and not be limited with getting started with SEO. 

You may also opt to use a marketing strategy to which you can offer additional service like  a Do it for me option to even boost your revenue stream. 

If you have reached out to our support before, we highly recommend to keep in touch if there are any further feedback and issues you may have faced or is facing.

Feel free to reach out to us: support@marketgoo.com

Thanks and keep safe!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, snake said:

end users are never going to be looking at the WHMCS knowledgebase, or even know what WHMCS is.

Totally agree!

We were referring to our Partner resellers in this context 🙂 .  However beyond that, we understand this as something to improve on and we will continue to provide information and materials that will benefit current and future partners. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines and understand your posts will initially be pre-moderated