Issue with individual domain renewal price

Hello,

How can I solve the problem with the individual domain renewal price, which gives the details of the customer profile? As I have a system defined amount, e.g. 50USD, and the customer has 30USD and the customer wants to renew the domain, he is shown the system amount of 50USD, not the individual 30USD.

22 hours ago, hockolicious said:

How can I solve the problem with the individual domain renewal price, which gives the details of the customer profile? As I have a system defined amount, e.g. 50USD, and the customer has 30USD and the customer wants to renew the domain, he is shown the system amount of 50USD, not the individual 30USD.

this would be expected behaviour for the domain renewals feature - in that, the domain renewals page uses either the default pricing slab for renewals (e.g the price shown on the domain register pricing table for renewals), or if the client is in a client group with it's own pricing slab, those prices will be used instead.

the easiest solution would be for you, as an admin, to invoice the domain renewal early...

https://help.whmcs.com/m/payments/l/756083-creating-a-renewal-invoice-early

... and that will use the recurring amount ($30) already specified in this domains settings.