Anders

how to show monthly price from the annual?

Hi guys,

my price settings are monthly and annual, in the price table order_forms pure them it showing the most expensive price the monthly. what of course not good  for sells?
i wish to show the annual price similar  to this: 
£4.90 Month
*when ordered Annually

is this possible?

Regards A

2 minutes ago, Anders said:

my price settings are monthly and annual, in the price table order_forms pure them it showing the most expensive price the monthly. what of course not good  for sells?

it shows the smallest billing cycle for which that product is priced - so if only monthly and annual prices exists, it shows monthly.

4 minutes ago, Anders said:

is this possible?

not from settings - if you know that you're going to do this for all products, you could adjust the templates to always show annual pricing and/or calculate a monthly equivalent price... or use a ClientAreaPageCart hook to manipulate the pricing array.

yes that will be great ClientAreaPageCart hook  is anyone out there already?

i am so suprised that whmcs is not have this in the box, all hosting company show the lowest monthly price even if is for up to 3 years contracts.

2 hours ago, Anders said:

i am so surprised that whmcs is not have this in the box, all hosting company show the lowest monthly price even if is for up to 3 years contracts.

lots of features within WHMCS haven't changed in years, e.g showing the smallest billing cycle and not the lowest price.

Why this hasn't been made something easily configurable is a mystery, unless you count all the "we can make money off this" options they *do* add that takes up all the dev workers' time. A helpful "if this is a hosting product, show the lowest per month available first, with total and term, then monthly options" would be well appreciated. It is, after all, a billing application first. 😉

thx guys,

any ideas how  to show the annual price similar  to this: 
£4.90 Month
*when ordered Annually

On 3/21/2020 at 2:02 PM, brian! said:

it shows the smallest billing cycle for which that product is priced - so if only monthly and annual prices exists, it shows monthly.

not from settings - if you know that you're going to do this for all products, you could adjust the templates to always show annual pricing and/or calculate a monthly equivalent price... or use a ClientAreaPageCart hook to manipulate the pricing array.

Hi Brian,

if you have time could you show i can change the price for all the products in the "ClientAreaPageCart hook to manipulate the pricing array"

warm regards A