m450n

Paymate AU and NZ - Webhosting businesses are unacceptable business type

Just thought I would save other peoples time looking at payment gateways, specifically the Paymate AU and NZ native in the box gateway in WHMCS.

Paymate AU and NZ no longer allow Website Hosting or Design businesses to conduct business with their gateway!

After going through the process to set up an account and get verified and provide bank account records they have closed my account and referenced their terms of use "Unacceptable Business Types" https://global.paymate.com/paymate-terms-of-use/#35:.

I'm not sure when this was put into place but should be removed out of WHMCS to save other people making the same mistake!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By alzintani
      Not Encrypted!
      EncryptCoin is a real peer-to-peer payment gateway for WHMCS which allows you to accept cryptocurrency payments without transaction fees, monthly fee or bank account EncryptCoin payments are easier to make than any other payment gateways purchases, and can be received without a merchant account. Payments are made from a wallet application, either on client computer or smartphone, by copying or entering the recipient's address, the payment amount, and pressing send. To make it easier to enter a recipient's address, many wallets can obtain the address by scanning a QR code.
      Feature list:
      Fewer risks: EncryptCoin transactions are secure, irreversible, and do not contain customers’ sensitive or personal information. This protects merchants from losses caused by fraud or fraudulent chargebacks, and there is no need for PCI compliance. Merchants can easily expand to new markets where either credit cards are not available or fraud rates are unacceptably high. The net results are lower fees, larger markets, and fewer administrative costs. Automatic Payment Acceptance: An automated check whether the client has transferred the funds at the required value or not. And then accept the payment without human intervention and all you have to do is monitor from afar. Testnet Support: You can try EncryptCoin without using a real coins. Just get a free testnet coins from any faucet then activate the TestNet Mode. Now you can try everything in EncryptCoin. (testnet mod supported coins: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum). Real-time Exchange: You can choose from the real time exchange rate or the fixed exchange rate by manually setting the prices. The real-time exchange rates conversion supports these currencies "USD, AUD, BRL, CAD, CHF, CLP, CNY, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, INR, ISK, JPY, KRW, NZD, PLN, RUB, SEK, SGD, THB, TWD". Cold storage wallet: cold storage refers to keeping your wallet completely offline. It's the opposite of a hot wallet where your coins is kept online. Since cryptocurrencies is a digital asset, keeping them online increases your risk or attack surface for having your coins stolen when kept online using a custodial service. By keeping your wallet in cold storage, your attack surface is greatly diminished. Translation Ready supports multi languages and RTL languages for both client area and admin area. It’s very easy to change the displayed language to any language. Accept cryptocurrencies payments on your WHMCS with 0 fees: Bitcoin Bitcoin Cash Ethereum. Litecoin. Dash. Other currencies will be added. No online wallet needed. Keep your wallet safe and just use receiving addresses. No registration, ID key or login needed. No setup or recurring fees. Wallet to wallet, "From your clients pocket into your pocket". Mobile payments made easy. Available to all countries without exception.
      ------------------------------------------
      Requirements:
      PHP >= 5.6 WHMCS >= 7.0 Installation:
      Copy all files to your WHMCS directory. Install and activate EncryptCoin payment gateway. Install and activate EncryptCoin addon. Add your wallet addresses to the addon (You can use any SPV wallet "like Electrum" to generate multiple addresses)  

Check our website for more information and screenshots.

• By splaquet
      I've been seeing a few processing issues with reporting statuses, on:
       Client > Invoices > Invoice #
      I finally had to double check and compare my local/stipe.com previous 4 weeks data... because it'd be horrible if these statuses were correct!
      here's a few examples of what I've been seeing, on the Transaction History section (bottom of paid invoices).  and these are *all* reporting as being *PAID*.   
      i haven't looked through everything in detail, but they (so far) appear to all be paid.  looks as though the status & descriptions simply aren't matching up in our admin area.  (at least, i hope that's all that it is)
      Date Payment Method Transaction ID Status Description 02/19/2020 15:04                              Credit Card                                                                N/A                        Success Your card has insufficient funds. 02/19/2020 15:04         Credit Card                                               txn_notrealtrxnumber Success Your card has insufficient funds. 02/19/2020 15:04                           Credit Card                                          txn_notrealtrxnumber Success Automatic Payment Attempt  
    • By Connection
      Hello,
      I am looking for someone to develop a custom Paygate Checkout System
      Similar to Paygate or 2checkout 
      Does anyone know the correct person who can help me with this? 
      Regards,

• By Villavu
      Hello! How can I make it so a new client must fund their account or pay an invoice with, for example, a credit card (stripe gateway) before the client can fund their account or pay an invoice with BitPay gateway? So really what I mean is that I want a payment gateway to be reserved until another payment gateway is used, and only then will the client be able to use this particular reserved payment gateway.

The reason I want this is so that I can avoid fraud and better verify the identity before allowing payment with BitPay, a cryptocurrency payment gateway.

Thanks! I suspect this will require some hook of some sort.
    • By ipmela
      how to activate Coinbase commerce instant notification system??? please help me