Sign in to follow this  
Web Host Pro

Which Auto Redirect on Checkout do you use?

Which Auto Redirect on Checkout do you use?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Which Auto Redirect on Checkout do you use?

• Automatically take the user to the invoice
    • Automatically forward the user to the payment gateway

I set it up to Automatically forward the user to the payment gateway.  I felt it made the checkout process faster and what most user have come to expect.

We're still testing out WHMCS, so haven't put a lot of thought into it but currently have it set to forward to payment gateway. I feel like this reflects what most online checkout processes are like. I'm interested hear about other people's reasons for choosing one or the other.

Yeah I think redirecting is more common, but now I'm kind of thinking it might earn more trust with the customer, and be less likely to have any errors with just an invoice. Maybe....

Edited by Web Host Pro

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By xnetco
      Hello.
      We've recently moved to Stripe and it's working very well for existing recurring card payments. However existing store credit cards don't appear on the checkout page. Do you know if it's possible to add them or migrate them all over to Stripe?
      Tim 

• By ShaneP
      Hi All 
      I tried to purchase a hosting package on mt whmcs and when i click the checkout button after filling out my details this error comes up. I have also checked with my payment gateway provider and they say it is whmcs problem. The site which i am referring to is https://skyehost.co.za/client/ I have also attached the error message below.

If the community could be so kind to help me with this problem.
      Thanks
      Shane

• By Ruben Labrado
      I would like someone to help me, my page does not have www. and I try to do the 301 redirection of the url from www to non-www, but no matter how much I added codes that I was finding by google in the htaccess, this redirection is not working. Can anyone help?
    • By Web Host Pro
      We have two credit card processors. One is only for existing customers and one is for new sign ups. I was wondering if we could disable a processor just in the public checkout, but still have it for existing customers that have a product.
      Basically disable a processor in the main checkout, then have it when adding products after the customer has a product.
    • By Connection
      Hello,
      I am looking for someone to develop a custom Paygate Checkout System
      Similar to Paygate or 2checkout 
      Does anyone know the correct person who can help me with this? 
      Regards,