Babu Iqbal

License Issue After Migration of WHMcs

Hello,   please anyone help me with this issue,  i have reseller hosting,  I have transferred my hosting account to new server along with WHMCs files,  but after when i visit WHMCs admin area there is error page which License Incorrect. Please kindly help. I will attached the image below.  And i have changed the License from configuration file of WHMCs (because i have new License key from new Server).

Thank you

Screenshot_20200220_122739_com.android.chrome.jpg

Dear John , 

Thank you for your reply , Can you tell me there is any option to recover / import the clients & Data from MyPhp Admin ? because the active DNS wont allow me to enter whmcs admin , i can install new WHMCs and the License is working with new installation , but when we moved WHMCs to new server its not working , can you tell me after moving the installation to new server i have to configure any settings in cpanel ? i mean whmcs installation like configuration.php ? i did update the new License on whmcs installation file (CONFIGURATION.PHP) file , and there is anything to do from SQL database ? 

And i can see my installation still active from my customers , but "admin"  area Won`t access , still customers can reset password . 

Please here is my links for whmcs root https://www.host-wing.com/billing/index.php

Here is my link for WHMCs Admin Area https://www.host-wing.com/billing/admin/

Thank you