jacksony

cPanel Reseller usage incorrect

Hi,

I'm not sure if it is due to update to WHMCS 7.9. But for cPanel reseller usage (disk etc), it seems to only calculate based on their MAIN account, and does not include all their created accounts.

Can someone advise?

As far as I am aware this has always been the case, and not something specific to v7.9.

Hi,

It doesn't seem correct. As even for reseller account under reseller's itself, WHMCS will only consider the main reseller's account usage in calculation.

Should be the normal due to structure of cPanel.

Hi,

I've checked now, and I see the same values for disk & bw in WHM/ WHMCS client area/WHMCS admin area for resellers. (WHMCS 7.8.3)

The main reseller domain is owned by reseller.

HI @jacksony,

Are you referring to the traditional "Disk Usage" and "Bandwidth Usage" statistics at the top of the client's Products/Services tab, or the new "Metric Statistics" section further down the page?

Hi,

It turns out it is really a bug. Finally fixed after seeing many customers complaining about it in community.

CORE-14208 - Include all subaccount disk and bandwidth usage into resellers' Usage Billing