ModulesGarden

Make your AWS provisioning business invincible with Amazon EC2 For WHMCS 1.2.0!

1. Amazon EC2 For WHMCS 1.2.0

Want to give your AWS provisioning business a strong competitive edge with little effort? Then you certainly must dive into all the particularities the brushed-up Amazon EC2 For WHMCS 1.2.0 has to offer!

The module will now work wonders when it comes to the provisioning and management of Amazon EC2 instances, due to the set of practical new utilities brought on board of today’s update. Ready to sort through some of them straight off?

Enriched with at least several fresh components, Amazon EC2 For WHMCS is now perfectly fitted to let you tailor a greater number of product specifications, that is provide either the SSD or HDD-backed volume types, define their size as well as set the number of supported input and output operations per second. Apart from the fully secured compatibility with WHMCS V7.9, we have also brought on board the ability for you to decide whether such elements as Windows password, DNS name and scheduled tasks should be available in the client area.

If this rich palette of brand-new privileges aimed at your customers sparkled your excitement, we are wondering what will happen the moment you unroll the entire changelog!

Find out more about Amazon EC2 For WHMCS 1.2.0!

2. WHMCS V7.9 Modules Support List

Did your eyes nearly popped out of your head on hearing the news about WHMCS V7.9 reaching the much-awaited “General Availability” status recently?

If so, you had better prepare yourself for another dose of astounding news – to much up to this incredible pace, our official Forums already hosts a record of modules that have successfully gone through all the compatibility adjustments and are certain to work like a charm in this latest WHMCS edition.

Stay informed as there are more updates already on their way!

3. Lastly, feel free to take a look at the list of our other recent module updates:

Need Custom Software Development For Your Business?

Specially for you we will adapt an application and its design to your own needs, create a new module or even a completely new system built from scratch!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By wofbit
      We have been experiencing issues when it comes to the licensing addon.

This has happened when we activated v6 on our server. The licensing service only detects one version of IP: Throw's in an invalid IP error cz of the version change.
      This forces us to input both ips manually as the server only detects one.
      Is there a way we could get both versions of the IPs to be detected and authenticated on the "Valid ip" Field.
    • By Alien
      I cannot get this to work guys any idea's?     It should be this: (Hostname: emerald.superdnssite.com IP: 99.198.101.234)

• By jcspics
      I am pretty sure that I didn't do anything to corrupt my virtfs by deleting it however I did go delete a bunch of WP tar.gz'ed backup files in my /home/user/public_html/../../ (wordpress)../updraft/backup-01...34 folder.

I downloaded them first then used SFTP to remove them. The issues is that now neither my cPanel or WHM (root) can connect to ports :2083  and :2087 (both working before and with valid SSL certs).   I ran an nmap TCP scan against the server and no sign of the ports so I wonder what happened to them and what's the best way to find the cause. Just timing out so probably just a firewall issue but not sure where to start looking on a cPanel/WHM server for it and how to change it without voiding the warranty...

Thanks in advance!
      Jim
      Untitled 2.pdf
    • By THost
      Hi All 
      1st post here ... I have a unique setup whereby I am using WHMCS to manage an existing customer base with servers I manage  however I haven't figured out how to display my customers server login credentials and other useful info in the Client Area ... it all looks a bit thin on the ground at the moment.  Is there anything out of the box I can use to display the login credentials with the IP or even bulk out the Additional Information section?
      Cheers
      Stu  
    • By JesusSuarz
      Regards,
      this time I leave you a small script that we did for my company a few months ago to add the whois (see domain information) to whmcs.
      I clarify that I did not see this published anywhere, this was an old whmcs function, but for some reason it was removed in the new versions, in theory it was something we came up with to do for https://cangurohosting.com.

To explain a bit, the operation is based on using the WHMCS own api to perform the whois. The code works perfectly with the default whmcs template. if you want to add it in a custom template it should work fine in your template, and if that is not the case then you need to fix it on your own for your own whmcs.

DEMO:  

To implement, you simply create the file verificar-whois.php in the root directory of your whmcs installation.
      verificar-whois.php
      <?php require_once 'init.php'; $dominio = $_POST['dominio']; $command = 'DomainWhois'; $postData = array('domain' => $dominio); $results = localAPI($command, $postData); $whois = $results["whois"]; echo '<pre style="overflow: unset !important;font-size: 11px !important;text-align: left; white-space: normal;">' . $whois . '</pre>'; ?>  
      Then go to the active template of your shopping cart in use:
      /templates/orderforms/standard_cart Open file: domainregister.tpl
      Find the line with the following content:
      {lang key='orderForm.domainIsUnavailable' You must comment or remove this entire line of code:
      <p class="domain-unavailable domain-checker-unavailable">{lang key='orderForm.domainIsUnavailable'}</p> Then you should paste the following code below:
      <p class="domain-unavailable domain-checker-unavailable alert alert-danger"><strong>{lang key='orderForm.domainIsUnavailable'} </strong> no está disponible <a href="#WhoisModal" class="BotonSolicitarWhoisOpenModal btn-danger btn-sm btn">Ver Información (Whois) de este dominio.</a> <script> var elDominio = ""; setInterval(function(){ if( $('div#DomainSearchResults div#searchDomainInfo.domain-checker-result-headline div#primaryLookupResult.domain-lookup-result p.domain-unavailable.domain-checker-unavailable.alert.alert-danger').is(":visible") ) { elDominio = $('div#DomainSearchResults div#searchDomainInfo.domain-checker-result-headline div#primaryLookupResult.domain-lookup-result p.domain-unavailable.domain-checker-unavailable.alert.alert-danger strong')[0].innerHTML; } }, 100); /* buscar boton modal */ $( ".BotonSolicitarWhoisOpenModal" ).click(function() { $('.InfoHeader-Whois').html(elDominio); $("#WhoisModal").modal("show"); $.ajax({ url: '/verificar-whois.php', type: 'post', async: true, crossDomain: true, data: { dominio: elDominio }, success: function( data, response){ $('.DatosWhois').html( data ); } }); // by cangurohosting.com }); </script> <!-- Modal --> <div class="modal fade" id="WhoisModal" role="dialog"> <div class="modal-dialog"> <!-- Modal content--> <div class="modal-content"> <div class="modal-header" style="text-align: left !important;"> <button type="button" class="close" data-dismiss="modal">&times;</button> <h4 class="modal-title" >Informacion WHOIS para el dominio: <span class="InfoHeader-Whois"></span></h4> </div> <div class="modal-body"> <div class="DatosWhois"><div class="loader-whois"></div> <span>Cargando..</span></div> </div> <div class="modal-footer" style="text-align: right !important;"> <button type="button" class="btn btn-default" data-dismiss="modal">Cerrar</button> </div> </div> </div> </div> the code has some paragraphs in Spanish, you can edit as you like.
      I hope you serve them and they like it.
      Sorry if my English is not very good. 🙂 I hope you understand me.