zitu4life

WHMCS Connect stops working after domain change

Hello there

I usually   have my WHMCS installed on portal.mydomain.com and recently   I changed it to just mydomain.com and since that   I can not   connect anymore using   utility  WHMCSconnect to WHM.
Could not find subdomain.mydomain.com server IP address. is displayed.

My server is setup  ok on WHMCS,  I can   suspend  and reactivated cpanel with no problem and also on widget  Network Status I can see all updated information.

Where should I look for to fix it.
- Open a ticket on whmcs
- contact my hosting provider

I suspect  that error are  related to  WHMCS connect trying to connect to   subdomain.mydomain.com server   and that subdomain are not pointing to my server, so   I believe   WHMCS connect is hardcoded, so   I can not   changed the IP WHMCS is trying to connect to and if it  is true  possible only my  hosting provider  could fix it??😓

Edited by zitu4life

just to provide feedback how I fix this issue if others in future has   similar problem.

After some investigating with my hosting provider,    we detected that was missing a   DNS A record  in setup...After adding that and waiting DNS propagation it works again. 😉