Shizane

Managing new website installs through WHMCS/Cpanel/WHM

Hey there,

I'm a pretty new Hosting Reseller through a major hosting company.  I have everything setup and working at my new website. What my business will be doing is building websites for customers instead of allowing them to build it themselves. All the websites will have Wordpress installed. I'm using WHMCS of course, WHM, Cpanel...the usual. 

My question for anyone who would know - Is there a way I can manage the new users/customers to install Wordpress and setup their account without having to use their username/password they entered when creating an account? When I go to Softalicious and try to install Wordpress on a new domain, the domain name isn't there, only my own as a reseller. Do I need to do it manually by logging into their own Cpanel install and installing it that way?

Thanks a lot

Use something like Softaculous. It can automatically setup WP or any other CMS automatically.

you can have the client sign up, it will auto install WordPress. Then you can user whmcs admin to gain access to account or go into WHM > client cpanel and do it that way

But the WordPress Manager will auto install everything for you upon account creation