Jump to content
sundey

Oops! We couldn't find that page

Recommended Posts

Greetings Family! 

I enabled display errors and even added it manually to the configuration.php file 

My pages are pulling this error which reads as follows. This is the only thing popping up no other errors. 

 Oops!

We couldn't find that page

Please try navigating using the options below.

 
This is a link to the website www.hosting.sundezine.com
 
Any help will be greatly appreciated. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I get this:

Firefox does not trust this site because it uses a certificate that is not valid for www.hosting.sundezine.com. The certificate is only valid for the following names: foundationapi.com, www.foundationapi.com

If I leave off the WWW it will load, but only the public facing pages. Those load fine?

EDIT
If I try to load product pages, they all have names like "ph-cloud-server.php", and the main site appears to be a GoDaddy Resellerclub (sorry) affiliate/referral site? Do the pages exist in the WHMCS directory, at the base level of that directory?

Edited by bear

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please go to Setup > General Settings > Other and enable Display Errors. Then open up the page

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, wsa said:

Please go to Setup > General Settings > Other and enable Display Errors. Then open up the page

I've enabled it already, i also added manually in php file, that is the only eroor that shows up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, bear said:

I get this:

Firefox does not trust this site because it uses a certificate that is not valid for www.hosting.sundezine.com. The certificate is only valid for the following names: foundationapi.com, www.foundationapi.com

If I leave off the WWW it will load, but only the public facing pages. Those load fine?

EDIT
If I try to load product pages, they all have names like "ph-cloud-server.php", and the main site appears to be a GoDaddy Resellerclub (sorry) affiliate/referral site? Do the pages exist in the WHMCS directory, at the base level of that directory?

gotcha!  I currently have the pages in the root of my template folder, I'm going to add them in the root of the WHMCS folder and see what happens. Thanks for the reply, ill let you know if that worked or not shortly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, sundey said:

gotcha!  I currently have the pages in the root of my template folder, I'm going to add them in the root of the WHMCS folder and see what happens. Thanks for the reply, ill let you know if that worked or not shortly.

so I moved one of the pages and it did load the page however all the customized style did not and the header/footer everything is gone. Well, at least it loaded the page up lol. Unless all my CSS / JS etc are supposed to be in the WHMCS folder and not the template folder, which would be kind of awkward and that would also bring a question up as of the homepage.tpl loads just fine with no issues. Let me dive in deeper. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
 
1
On 12/1/2019 at 5:46 PM, sundey said:

so I moved one of the pages and it did load the page however all the customized style did not and the header/footer everything is gone. Well, at least it loaded the page up lol. Unless all my CSS / JS etc are supposed to be in the WHMCS folder and not the template folder, which would be kind of awkward and that would also bring a question up as of the homepage.tpl loads just fine with no issues. Let me dive in deeper. @bear

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You said you were diving, so I was waiting. :)

Simplest way is to load the page, and look for the CSS calls.
Looking at "/ph-web-hosting.php", there is no head content at all, including CSS calls, which means it's missing the header include. Seeing as it's outside the WHMCS directory structure, that may be the reason? Without seeing what it is you're specifically doing, it's hard to guess accurately.

Did you follow this at all, making sure paths were defined properly?
https://developers.whmcs.com/advanced/creating-pages/

Or did you want these to be fully external to the WHMCS structure and only call information from WHMCS?

Edited by bear

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, bear said:

You said you were diving, so I was waiting. 🙂

Simplest way is to load the page, and look for the CSS calls.
Looking at "/ph-web-hosting.php", there is no head content at all, including CSS calls, which means it's missing the header include. Seeing as it's outside the WHMCS directory structure, that may be the reason? Without seeing what it is you're specifically doing, it's hard to guess accurately.

Did you follow this at all, making sure paths were defined properly?
https://developers.whmcs.com/advanced/creating-pages/

Or did you want these to be fully external to the WHMCS structure and only call information from WHMCS?

Thanks papa @bear your 100% correct. I completely had my template files in the wrong directory. Holy moly.

Edited by sundey
The way i have set up now my template folder external outside the whmcs folder. I am wanting to only call information from WHMCS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines and understand your posts will initially be pre-moderated