Sign in to follow this  
Si

Ticket Feedback Comments (blank....or not accessible)

Anyone else seeing this?   Using 7.8.1

Reports > Ticket Feedback Scores 

shows the staff and their score.  Click on the staff name to read the reports and what customers have commented = nothing

just blank. Searching using the date selector produces zero results, when I know there are hundreds of feedback comments.

Just noticed this thread and it's already being addressed.  Pretty fundamental issue again that surely would have been picked up by beta testers.  

Hopefully a fix soon.

Just checked on a freshly updated v7.8.1 and I can confirm that I have the same result as you.

I can see that a total of 6 tickets between 2 members of staff have feed back but I can't tell you anymore than that as I can't read the things.

Hi @Si,

Thanks for the follow-up, this is indeed being addressed in case CORE-13695.

We would have loved for you to join in the pre-release testing. Maybe next time round? The more users who take part the better 🙂

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Mechanic
      HI,
      In WHMCS 7.8.3 + 2Checkout payment gateway, the discount is being applied twice when a client tries to create a recurring subscription.
      This does not happen when they try to make a one off payment.
      This can be reproduced by creating a similar invoice under any other client account.

• By Luthersites
      When I try to do the update I get the following error:
      Unable to complete incremental updates: Unable to import the 7.8.0 Alpha1 database file. Unable to import /home/lutherh/public_html/resources/sql/upgrade780alpha1.sql: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1118 Row size too large. The maximum row size for the used table type, not counting BLOBs, is 8126. This includes storage overhead, check the manual. You have to change some columns to TEXT or BLOBs
      I can't find anything on your site that talks about this error, and I find it odd that the database has incorrectly set column types.  Please advise as to what I need to do.
    • By zarvis
      Hi,

From today morning the Invoices are not being updated, and the API callback is getting failed for the Coingate and perfect money modules.
      Anyone else facing similar issue?

Regards
      Chandrakant
    • By loopmail
      Looking around and some clients have enabled 2fa for the primary user, but there seem to be no details for it on the contacts page. is this not a feature on offer to contacts or a way for administrators to see the status/clear the status for contacts?

• By noahesbjerg
      Hi,

So, I just got a stripe account. And updated to the newest WHMCS version. But it seems that the new version completely broke the stripe module. For an example, if I try to delete a payment method I get this: https://i.imgur.com/xjtQkPn.png . And trying to add a new payment method results in this " Payment method failed to create successfully. Please try again.". I am using a custom theme, but it's also broken with the default one.