Hello there

I have been watching some posts related having WHMCS and main Website and eventually on each separate account, I really think it makes sense....but my my specific scenario I am thing that could make more sense for now only WHMCS and on second business stage upgrade to an Word Press website. Advice or any tips are welcome.

Currently I have:

My website on my www.mydomain.com
 WHMCS  on separate cpanel  SUBDOMAIN www.client.mydomain.com

So I have my website before start using WHMCS, and it is simple website with one page that we can scroll HOME, ABOUT US, PRODUTS\SERVICES, CONTACT FORM
The point is, since my website is simple, I guess there is a option in WHMCS to create new pages and handle everything inside WHMCS and having just one central place, also I guess now there is template that can handle that, like zoomex, client host, alaska, etc, etc...

I intend to suspend my main website cpanel and change my WHMCS to www.mydomain.com and have just one central place.

I have analysed also, that I should take care during WHMCS update, to ensure I will keep WHMCS frontend alive, if it is a module, don't upgrade WHMCS until module developer deliver latest compatible version.

If were you considering my current situation what would do, create your own new pages using WHMCS docs?
Do you thing using WHMCS frontend module is security recommended?
What would you looking for when searching for possible modules market (experience of developer, security history, module been sold from MARKETEC PLACE?

Appreciate your attention!

Hi,

As I said many times, there's no need to use WordPress, Joomla, Drupal or any other CMS that comes to mind. It takes weeks to get a decent integration and keeping it functional is a never ending process with lot of cons that I'm not going to list now. On the other hand it takes few weeks more to expand WHMCS to the point that you no longer need to use any external software. It took me years and tens of integrations to realize this concept 😅 but now I'm fine since I no longer need to put so much efforts in such a silly activity.

There's no question that your page can be integrated in WHMCS and personally I wouldn't consider any other alternative. Using WHMCS in example.com rather than client.example.com makes absolutely no difference. Not to mention that getting rid of WordPress lets you to save time and money for a number of reasons. In conclusion using WordPress and WHMCS feels like using the abacus - that's my personal opinion.

Edited by Kian

Many thanks @Kian, for share your experience once again!. I will take my chances, I also agree. having things the way they are it is not centralized, having WHMCS live chat, cookie consent, etc, etc will be better, I I have to look just on one directions and also my clients too. Also, i am learning every day in this community which helping every day became more familiar with WHMCS. For my specif case, i realized having one website with a single page and a url to WHMCS does not make sentences...i will provide later my future experience but I truly believe at the moment it is the best decision

Edited by zitu4life

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By ModulesGarden
      1. Report Generator For WHMCS 4.1.0

Much of business success comes from well-planned actions, informed decisions and skillfully performed campaigns – wouldn’t you agree? However, to foster your company’s stable growth, a variety of specific metrics must be subjected to data analytics techniques.

With the latest 4.1.0 version of our Report Generator For WHMCS module, the science of information analysis will become yet more efficient owing to these two hot-off-the-press report types:
      Tickets Responding Time – a handy tool measuring the time taken to respond to a ticket Server Revenues – containing a register of your servers’ maintenance costs per month, their services’ revenues and balance Forge ahead with the module’s changelog and do not let any novelty pass by you.

Learn more about Report Generator For WHMCS 4.1.0!

2. Custom WHMCS Report For FREE

Still lacking the exact type of report that would give you just the perfect insight into a specific area of your company? No need to worry!

With our special offer you are now more than welcome to join the ranks of the module users and receive a bespoke report developed specially for you with no further payment!

Specify the details of your dream reporting tool via ticket and let us join our minds to evaluate the feasibility of such a custom project. Should we hold all the required information and resources, we will endow you with the exact solution you need to make informed decisions about your company’s growth. All that without bearing any additional costs!

Secure your business’s tomorrow with a report adapted to your needs!

3. New MetricsCube - On Guard Of Your Safety

Running your company requires of you yet more profound insight into all the metrics crucial for making progress? Let us bring to you the news of freshly updated MetricsCube – a system designed to plug the information gap, featured with approximately 70 report types (and still continuing!) that guarantee deep and accurate analysis of your business data.

In this new system version, apart from remastering the entire framework to improve its speed and stability, another milestone on the road to perfect data security was reached. The safety of your sensitive data will be now guarded by two-factor authentication model combined with apt device monitoring.

Make sure your business is well protected against any data leaks!

4. WHMCS V7.8 Modules Support List

It is a great pleasure to let you know that in the light of WHMCS V7.8 release, we have already knuckled down to ensure that every single WHMCS module is characterized by impeccable compatibility with this brand new version.

Anxious to know whether your favorite module has already embraced all the necessary adjustments? Stop by the ModulesGarden Forums for a quick check-up of our integration list.

Stay tuned for more module updates already on their way!

Need Custom Software Development For Your Business?
      Get Your Free Quote Now! Specially for you we will adapt an application and its design to your own needs, create a new module or even a completely new system built from scratch!
    • By Grizzlyware Josh
      Hi all,
      Grizzlyware has just released Ranger for WHMCS, which will allow you to generate, manage and distribute license keys for software that you sell, via WHMCS. It's much like the WHMCS 'Licensing' module, however it has only just been released, so while it's fully functional and full featured, there is more to be added.
      We built Ranger to satisfy our own needs, it's open source and allows developers to license their software in the field. This is a WHMCS module which uses the Ranger framework. You can of course use the Ranger library on its own if you prefer. The module is bundled with email templates too.
      It's free - There is no charge for this module or the Ranger framework, all of the source code is available online as well as a packaged up WHMCS module.
      More information can be found here: https://www.grizzlyware.com/apps/whmcs/ranger/
      We will have more WHMCS modules coming out in the not too distant future too.  With that said, we just released 'Email Catcher' which scans your ticket replies for mismatched client email addresses (so you don't send an email address to the wrong client).
      Any questions or confusion, please give me a shout.
      Thank you,
      Josh
    • By WGS
      Another addition to the WHMCS cloud section, AWS Lightsail Server Provisioning WHMCS Module. 

Admin Features: 
      Allows admin to resell AWS Lightsail Servers in WHMCS.  Provides Auto-provisioning of the servers when clients purchase a server. Our module allows you to create a new instance/VPS. Our module allows you to auto Suspend an instance/VPS. Our module allows you to auto terminate a VM. Our module automatically assigns static IP while creating a new VM. Admin can restrict the selection of the Blueprints from the admin panel.  Admin can define a specific server region in which the clients can create their VM’s.  
      Client Features: 
      Client has the ability to start the server from the WHMCS Client Area. Client can also stop the servers from WHMCS Client Area. Client can also reboot the servers from WHMCS Client Area. Clients can get metrics data in the WHMCS client area. Clients Can view the history/logs of the servers. Client’s can see the storage information in the WHMCS client area.  
      For more information visit: https://whmcsglobalservices.com/whmcs-amazon-lightsail-module/
    • By WGS
      WHMCS Global Services EASTER SALE in now live. You can get an extra 30% OFF
      on all WHMCS Modules, WHMCS Templates,  WHMCS Client Area Templates. 

• By WGS
      A new update of our Vmware module is released. the new 2.0.4 version is available to download. 
      Whats New!
      New Feature:
      Now you can choose network adapter on which you want to create the new VM. Bugs Fixed:
      Delete IP from IP pool - Fixed - You can now easily delete IP's from IP Pool  
      Checkout the module at: https://whmcsglobalservices.com/vmware-whmcs-module/