Sign in to follow this  
sebsimappus

The Stripe module only works in the English language in WHMCS 7.8.1.

Hello,

I come to you following the installation of WHMCS 7.8.1, here the module Stripe only works in English.

In English, it is possible to add credit cards and make payments, however if the client account changes language, the module no longer works.

Are there people who have the same problem?

thank you in advance

5 hours ago, sebsimappus said:

I come to you following the installation of WHMCS 7.8.1, here the module Stripe only works in English.

ideally, you should have posted about this in the v7.8 forums, but I reported the thread earlier today, so hopefully one of the mods will move it there soon - it will have more chance of being seen by WHMCS staff when it's in there.

I found why Stripe does not work in French, I will put the solution here if anyone ever has the same problem.
The problem is simply related to line 266 in the French language file, you just have to remove the apostrophe as for example:

$_LANG['creditcardcardexpires'] = "Date d'expiration";

=

$_LANG['creditcardcardexpires'] = "Expiration";

cordially

Sans titre.png

Hi,

I confirm this bug. Thanks a lot for the tip.

Hope WHMCS Team will integrate this modification for next releases.

Thanks for the report. I can confirm we have case MODULE-7106 with our development team to help address this issue in future releases. I can confirm that removing the apostrophe will resolve this issue in the case of the French language as @sebsimappus mentioned

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By cameronelsea
      I can get to my admin area fine, however, whenever I click the settings button to try and edit my general settings and what not, it redirects me to my home page.
    • By Mechanic
      HI,
      In WHMCS 7.8.3 + 2Checkout payment gateway, the discount is being applied twice when a client tries to create a recurring subscription.
      This does not happen when they try to make a one off payment.
      This can be reproduced by creating a similar invoice under any other client account.

• By Luthersites
      When I try to do the update I get the following error:
      Unable to complete incremental updates: Unable to import the 7.8.0 Alpha1 database file. Unable to import /home/lutherh/public_html/resources/sql/upgrade780alpha1.sql: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1118 Row size too large. The maximum row size for the used table type, not counting BLOBs, is 8126. This includes storage overhead, check the manual. You have to change some columns to TEXT or BLOBs
      I can't find anything on your site that talks about this error, and I find it odd that the database has incorrectly set column types.  Please advise as to what I need to do.
    • By zarvis
      Hi,

From today morning the Invoices are not being updated, and the API callback is getting failed for the Coingate and perfect money modules.
      Anyone else facing similar issue?

Regards
      Chandrakant
    • By loopmail
      Looking around and some clients have enabled 2fa for the primary user, but there seem to be no details for it on the contacts page. is this not a feature on offer to contacts or a way for administrators to see the status/clear the status for contacts?