Web Host Pro

Can I get some feedback on the look of this cart page?

Something about the top of the cart body seems off. Do you have any ideas how I can make it look more natural and clean?

Maybe the squareness of it or the shadow. It just doesn't seem to blend in. It could be me¬†ūüėē

Thanks for you feedback.

image.thumb.png.c6ae19c8bed78455dbd155a5bb71be3b.png

1 minute ago, Web Host Pro said:

Maybe something like this?

I prefer that to the first - that padding space on the first was too much for my liking.

also, curving the corners would make it more consistent with the products on the web-hosting.php page which already have rounded corners.

LcKBHLq.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By hanstavo
      Can Someone Please help me? When I tried to do a test checkout I realized that I cant continue. I get the following error, but I don't even have tax setup. I am using WHMCS 7.4.2
      Oops!
      Something went wrong and we couldn't process your request.
      Please go back to the previous page and try again.
      If the problem persists, please contact us.
      ¬ę Back to Homepage
      For additional assistance, please reference the¬†WHMCS TroubleShooting Guide ¬Ľ

WHMCS\Exception\Billing\BillingException: Invalid tax percentage: in /home/myuser/public_html/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Billing/Tax.php:0
      Stack trace:
      #0 /home/myuser/public_html/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Billing/Tax.php(0): WHMCS\Billing\Tax->validateTaxPercentage(NULL)
      #1 /home/myuser/public_html/includes/invoicefunctions.php(0): WHMCS\Billing\Tax->setLevel1Percentage(NULL)
      #2 /home/myuser/public_html/includes/processinvoices.php(0): updateInvoiceTotal(0)
      #3 /home/myuser/public_html/includes/processinvoices.php(0): createInvoicesProcess(false, true, '')
      #4 /home/myuser/public_html/includes/orderfunctions.php(0): createInvoices(1, true, '', Array)
      #5 /home/myuser/public_html/cart.php(0): calcCartTotals(true)
      #6 {main}
    • By wp4all
      Hi @ all,
      I try to get the whole shop design al little bit responsive, but................... here I'm incapable.
      I did already some changes on the clientareahome.tpl

These monster pictures are gone and everything is centered so far so good.
      But the promo boxes under the clientareaproductdetails.tpl are added by function, so there is no code that can be corrected .
      This is the part I'm talking :

On mobile: 

What the hack ok I'm sure there would be 0,001% customer that starts to order by Phone but........ really ? 

I know about taste can argue but images that take 1/3 of the screen ?
      This button for example :
      <button type="submit" class="btn btn-success"> {$promotion->getCta()} {$product->name} {if $product->isFree()}{lang key="orderfree"}{else}from just {$product->pricing()->best()->breakdownPrice()}{/if} </button> You can't even get a wordwrap in the Text of this monster - button because the class will be used for all promos.
      One and the same picture for Desktop/ Mobile oO  shrinked down from 300x300px to 80px 

I don't talk about sizes in kib, the whole coding makes me speechless.
      I didn't found time to get an view on the new market under 7.6 I hope really it will be a little bit better otherwise I will kick this shop out.
      As I heard from @Brian! we will still need our hacks to get the Shop translated.
      Greetings Chris
    • By sitesme
      Hi
      I need to add a code from a similar tool like Google Analytics into my WHMCS installation.
      I know how to add it in the header files but I was wondering if I could use a hook file to avoid the theme files to be overwritten. If so, could someone give me the exact hook code file syntax so I just add my code there?
      Thank you
    • By wp4all
      Hi,
      I need some help or more an idea how to solve this staff smarter.
      In Germany we need to show the customer exactly for what they have to pay, therefore we must show him all information until he press the Button buy.
      If this is the product 

then on the next page before check out we need to show him again all information:

As you can see on the "Starter SSD Hosting" product we have all information the "Basic SSD Hosting" miss all this information which is standard by WHMCS.
      The first information was added by inline code 
      {if $product.productinfo.name=='Starter SSD Hosting'} {$LANG.mein_Tarif1} {/if} and the $_Lang 
      $_LANG['tarif1'] = "<strong>20 GB SSD</strong> Webspeicher<br /><strong>10 GB</strong> E-Mail Speicher<br /><strong>1 Domain inkl.</strong> (.de,.eu,.com,.net,.org,.info)<br /><strong>50</strong> E-Mail Konten<br /><strong>5 MySQL</strong> Datenbanken<br /><br /><strong><em>Fair-Use-Traffic-Flatrate</em></strong>"; So for every single product an override was needed.
      This hack was from 2014 I guess there is an smarter way to get this information filled in dynamical or ?
      Greetings Christian
    • By ModulesGarden
      There are as many preferences when it comes down to payment methods as people in the world. But there are also two invariable constants: customers crave choice and assurance that their money is safely going to reach the intended recipient.

Today we are here to offer you a solution which will help you respond to this eternal demand - Stripe SEPA Payments For WHMCS. With it, you will allow your audience to fill in all the information required for financial transactions as well as accept an authorization mandate directly in the WHMCS client area, thus enabling both one-time and recurring charges via the SEPA Direct Debit scheme. Carried out through the foolproof Stripe payment gateway, the whole process will be absolutely secure, swift and carefree for both sides.

Extend your payment arrangements with our Stripe SEPA Payments For WHMCS to derive bilateral benefits!

Learn All About Stripe SEPA Payments For WHMCS!

No one should be forced to work with tools which are totally unintuitive in navigation, unsupportive, and time-consuming on top of that. That is why ModulesGarden is sparing no effort to introduce ever more products like Domain Orders Extended For WHMCS 3.0 ‚Äď equipped with the ultimately pleasurable, wisely-composed framework in which minimalism and modernity are in perfect equilibrium.

Gain Revealing Insight Into The Future Of Our Modules!

Do You Need Custom Software Development For Your Business?
      Get Your Free Quote Now! Specially for you we will adapt an application and its design to your own needs, create a new module or even a completely new system built from scratch!