rahulkg

About unsubscribe issue

Can you please let me know if unsusbcribing mailchimp on whmcs clientarea ->My details section ( as in screen shot ) doesnt get removed from the mailchimp list , why ? I asked about this before https://requests.whmcs.com/topic/mailchimp-join-list-option-no-not-working-on-whmcs-clientarea-edit-account-details Is this case same as  CORE-11819 ? Are you working on it?

mailchimp-unsubscribe.PNG

8 hours ago, rahulkg said:

Can you please let me know if unsubscribing mailchimp on whmcs clientarea ->My details section ( as in screen shot ) doesn't get removed from the mailchimp list , why ?

8 hours ago, rahulkg said:

Are you working on it?

only WHMCS can tell you that - but even if they are working on it, they don't give ETAs unless it is very imminent and they know for a fact that a fix is on the way within days... I suspect all you can do is wait for the v7.8 betas and check their changelogs.

It already one year and still not fix that switch to new services 

We don't presently have an update on CORE-11819 however I have noted this thread on the case to keep it updated

Same story I hear of a year already. This should be fix already