How do i install WHMCS locally in my computer, i'm just trying to learn how to develop and design WHMCS Themes so i need to install it on my computer.

Posted (edited)

Just like you would on any other server, assuming you have a web server and all the required software installed (LAMP) on your local computer. Make sure you are on a fixed IP with your ISP for the license check and that you have punched all the ports (firewall) on your network. This alone is just a terrible bad idea for security reasons. You should never turn your personal laptop or personal system into a public accesible web server unless you know exactly what you are doing. If your question is if WHMCS can work offline, not it cannot. It requires eventually an Internet communication for the license check.

You can use Xamp or Wamp for an easy way to deploy a local server for testing. But even for testing or developing you still require a valid license from WHMCS. You cannot use WHMCS without a license, that includes developing.

Edited by yggdrasil

I suggest you use a test domain name or a sub-domain to develop/test your WHMCS installation/website than hosting locally.