Sign in to follow this  
MaikelVE

Domain Synchronisation Cron Report

Hi! I'm getting several emails a day from my installation giving the 'Domain Synchronisation Cron' Report. And even for the transfers a sperate one.

How can I disable these? It's very annoying

I'm not aware of any way of disabling just those emails. You can filter them via the mail server; that's what we've done. I'd suggest pushing them to a mailbox just for that, and check it weekly for problems, if you don't want to keep track daily. Alternately, you can just kill them (not recommended). 

Check this thread:

Edited by bear

11 hours ago, WHMCS ChrisD said:

Which version of WHMCS are you running? Are you running a seperate Domain Sync Cron?

Hi! Running on 7.7.1, latest one. I do have these crons setup:

Screenshot_29.png

Hello,

There is no specific option to stop only those emails unfortunately, you can navigate to Setup > Staff Management > Administrator Roles and untick "System Emails (eg. Cron Notifications, Invalid Login Attempts, etc...)" but this will stop more than just the domain sync emails.

If this is not suitable, I would recommend adding some local filtering rules to discard those emails as they come in, using the subject as the base for creating the rule.

On 12/31/2020 at 2:55 AM, Ramin Ramesh said:

hey any solution for these damn domains syncing email? god damn it 

Email filter?

You guys understand that it is a spam and you are not doing anything about it? 
It's been 3 years and still no solution to stop cron job emails only? 

You guys understand that it is a spam and you are not doing anything about it? 
It's been 3 years and still no solution to stop cron job emails only? 

As a consultant installing WHMCS for other the very first question they ask me is about these automated emails for domain synchronisation.

I struggle to explain this to them:

Setup > Staff Management > Administrator Roles and untick "System Emails (eg. Cron Notifications, Invalid Login Attempts, etc...)"

but this will stop more than just the domain sync emails.

Hopefully, one day, there will be a magic button where we can put this off.

Disable  "Domain Sync Enabled" setting under Configuration > System Setting > Automation Settings, and it should resolve.

15 hours ago, wsa said:

Disable  "Domain Sync Enabled" setting under Configuration > System Setting > Automation Settings, and it should resolve.

Sounds like that would disable core functionality?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By ModulesGarden
      1. Discover what our modules are up to!

You can already view all previously uploaded advances and improvements at any time in our marketplace. What if you could also see what the next stages of development hide? This has just been made possible with the all-new section placed right next to the changelog.

The implementation of Roadmap will show you that caring for customer engagement is one of the most important aspects taken into consideration at ModulesGarden. Want to know more and give the new feature a go?

Continue reading on the ModulesGarden Blog!

2. Zendesk For WHMCS 2.4.0

You already know that we have a module in our offer that lets you include support tools powered by Zendesk into WHMCS and handle support tickets while bringing your clients unforgettable experience of customer care. Guess what - it’s just been updated with some fresh solutions!

The description of the 2.4.0 update of Zendesk For WHMCS should start off with WHMCS users support - an addition which will send email notifications about the in-flow of new ticket replies to any user that participates in a conversation. Excited? Let us make you even more eager to give it a look. The latest version makes WHMCS user details fully synchronized with the Zendesk panel!

See for yourself how easily you can up your customer service at an amazing 15% discount - give the changelog a thorough read!

Read more about Zendesk For WHMCS 2.4.0!

3. Password Manager For WHMCS 3.0 - 25% OFF

In the business landscape of today’s world, cyber security is a top priority. Safe and long passwords are a great start, however remembering complex keystroke combinations can be too much of a challenge sometimes.

The answer to these concerns is here - Password Manager For WHMCS 3.0! The latest huge update introduces an overhauled user interface with a brand new look, as well as support for Lagom Client Theme and WHMCS "Twenty-One".

This fabulous module for extended safety has already been flooded with positive reviews, so delve deeper into the subject and find out how we have elevated it to new heights!

Read more about Password Manager For WHMCS 3.0!

4. PanelAlpha sets new trends in WordPress automation!

Let us remind you of one more grand advancement - the next level in the development of our top-notch system for WordPress instances provisioning, PanelAlpha!

The addition of Personal Hosting Toolkit will provide your clients with swift and painless control over their accounts by empowering them to handle domains, FTP accounts, DNS zones and more, all from the level of PanelAlpha.

We all know how crucial a unique brand is nowadays. That’s why you will be able to customize the client area to fit yours however you desire with the Style Manager! Switch colors, enable shadows - from now on, you will be able to let out the inner artist.

In fact, you can experience it right away via live demo, accessible at all times!

Put theory into practice and see PanelAlpha in powerful action!

Need Custom Software Development For Your Business?
      Get Your Free Quote Now! Specially for you we will adapt an application and its design to your own needs, create a new module or even a completely new system built from scratch!
    • By kwood
      Hi,
      I have created a separate folder for my cron jobs, following the WHMCS user guide for security, which it stated in the System Health Check area.
      It all changed fine, and the crons are running from the new folder, but when I go to enter the System Health Check area I get the following:

League\Flysystem\Exception: Impossible to create the root directory "........./dashboard/cron_jobs". mkdir(): Permission denied in ........../dashboard/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Adapter/Local.php:112 Stack trace: #0 ..........dashboard/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Adapter/Local.php(78): League\Flysystem\Adapter\Local->ensureDirectory('p...') #1 ..........dashboard/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/View/Admin/HealthCheck/ApplicationDirectory.php(0): League\Flysystem\Adapter\Local->__construct('p...') #2 ..........dashboard/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/View/Admin/HealthCheck/HealthCheckRepository.php(0): WHMCS\View\Admin\HealthCheck\ApplicationDirectory->__construct('p...') #3 ..........dashboard/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/View/Admin/HealthCheck/HealthCheckRepository.php(0): WHMCS\View\Admin\HealthCheck\HealthCheckRepository->newApplicationDirectory('p...') #4 ..........dashboard/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/View/Admin/HealthCheck/HealthCheckRepository.php(0): WHMCS\View\Admin\HealthCheck\HealthCheckRepository->customizableDirectories() #5 ..........dashboard/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/View/Admin/HealthCheck/HealthCheckRepository.php(0): WHMCS\View\Admin\HealthCheck\HealthCheckRepository->checkDirectoryCustomizations() #6 ..........dashboard/admin/systemhealthandupdates.php(0): WHMCS\View\Admin\HealthCheck\HealthCheckRepository->nonKeyChecks() #7 {main} Please, can anyone advise what I need to do?

Many thanks
    • By Rowan S
      Hello,
      Is anybody able to assist with a issue I’m having with my WHMCS licence module. The WHMCS licence module is a module which automatically registers/creates WHMCS licences. 
      The idea is that you could utilise the daily cron hook point to run some additional code to check every WHMCS licence addon’s check the next due date and cancel the license if it’s in the past. 
      I don’t believe that this would be too difficult to code but I am not familiar with this. It would be greatly appreciated if somebody could code this for me. 
      Thanks! 
    • By Marcell
      Hello.

As far as I know the pricing in the domains are not updated automatically via cron, you have to update it each time automatically. 

Does WHMCS have any option to do so via cron or any special way?

Thanks,
    • By Nelson Neoh
      Hi there.
      After a long search in Google and this community, I didn't really able to find a clue on how to handle this, if there is a product which upgrade will incurs a full charge, rather than default prorated charge in WHMCS.  Do you guys has any hints or workaround?
      Here's the full list of issues I am experiencing now, hope will get any help from you here.  Thanks in advance.
      1. What's the proper procedures to take, if there is a product/service renewal or upgrade will incurs a full charge rather than prorated according to remaining days?
      2. When a product/service renewed (recurring auto CC charged or invoice paid), which hook or function in Addons/Provisions can use to trigger follow up actions?  Like post an API request to principle for such renewal action.
      3. When a Renewal button being click, either on Admin/Client Panel, it will triggers invoice and charge directly on client deposited funds if sufficient fund available.  Which localAPI should I call?
      4. I noticed if the Product/Service being created with recurring terms, for example monthly or annually, it will automatically triggered an invoice by WHMCS cron.  Wish to know if there is sufficient fund in client account, will the cron direct credited its balance and send a paid invoice?  Which hook should I use if the invoice send is a paid invoice?
      Best Regards,
      Nelson