MaikelVE

Domain Synchronisation Cron Report

Hi! I'm getting several emails a day from my installation giving the 'Domain Synchronisation Cron' Report. And even for the transfers a sperate one.

How can I disable these? It's very annoying

Posted (edited)

I'm not aware of any way of disabling just those emails. You can filter them via the mail server; that's what we've done. I'd suggest pushing them to a mailbox just for that, and check it weekly for problems, if you don't want to keep track daily. Alternately, you can just kill them (not recommended). 

Check this thread:

Edited by bear

Which version of WHMCS are you running? Are you running a seperate Domain Sync Cron?

11 hours ago, WHMCS ChrisD said:

Which version of WHMCS are you running? Are you running a seperate Domain Sync Cron?

Hi! Running on 7.7.1, latest one. I do have these crons setup:

Screenshot_29.png

Hello,

There is no specific option to stop only those emails unfortunately, you can navigate to Setup > Staff Management > Administrator Roles and untick "System Emails (eg. Cron Notifications, Invalid Login Attempts, etc...)" but this will stop more than just the domain sync emails.

If this is not suitable, I would recommend adding some local filtering rules to discard those emails as they come in, using the subject as the base for creating the rule.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By eugenevdm
      I need to manually invoke the server usage checking (overuse) on our shared server to troubleshoot a Virtualmin issue whereby Virtualmin usage statistics and WHMCS usage statistics are completely mismatches (or just missing). I note in the manual a command:
      php -q /home/folder/public_html/crons/cron.php all -F -vvv
      https://docs.whmcs.com/Cron_Job_Issues#Run_the_cron_job_from_the_server_command_line_with_debugging_enabled
      This command runs "all" the 27 tasks. However, I just need it to run for "Server Usage Stats".

Is this possible? Is there some other way? I'm scared to run it for "all" because I'm afraid I'll generate invoices alerting my clients to problems in our system.
    • By Web Host Pro
      Since 7.7 I'm getting email alerts several times a day for transfer and expiration day syncs. Can disable these emails? I like having it going but I don't need messages each time it runs. 

• By WHMCS John
      An issue has been identified in the 7.1.0 release published on 14th December, 2016 that is affecting the cron when invoked with a do argument under certain conditions:
      [symfony\Component\Console\Exception\InvalidArgumentException] The helper "daily-cron" is not defined. The error is being triggered at the end of the cron routine and therefore any requested tasks will still have executed and do not need to be re-attempted. Note: This file is only applicable if you are running Version 7.1.0 or 7.1.1.
    • By WHMCS John
      An issue has been identified in the 7.5.0 release - published on 2nd April, 2018 - that causes overdue terminations not being processed by the daily automation task.
      This results in services being left suspended.
      This was caused by a syntax error in the relevant query.
    • By CrunchyToast
      Hey everyone,
      Working on a few different modules and had a couple questions. 
      Is there an action hook that allows you to run a cron job every time the WHMCS is called? For example, my WHMCS cron file runs every 5 minutes. Is there a hook or a way I could have a custom hook or script run every time the actual cron runs? All the hooks I see currently only run once a day. Is there a way to add another tab to the client detail page in the admin panel via hook or another method without having to customize the template? Thank you ahead of time.