hashimea

Add EPP to a domain transfer order pending

How to manually add EPP to a domain transfer order which is pending. This is about an incoming transfer. The client didn't have the EPP during processing the order. He mailed us the EPP manually. Is there any way to add this to the domain order through whmcs ?

@hashimea if you go to the domain, then click Transfer you should see EPP Code as a field to pop this into and transfer the domain to your new registrar

I tried that, But i am getting the below error. Without going to the reseller site is there any way to fix this ? I am getting pending cron notification to add the EPP. 

An Error Occurred

The domain <removed> already exists in our database. This may occur if there is a pending Order for domain.com in our database under your account or any other account. You may search for this domain within your control panel. If you do not find this domain within your profile please contact our Support Department.