Hello,

Who has experience with migrating from Hostfact to WHMCS? It's about customers, users, servers, subscriptions, etc. So transferring a complete package. There are many customers in Hostfact, so transferring 1 by 1 is not an option. If a working API is available, this is also allowed.

nobody?

On 5/6/2019 at 2:46 PM, wned said:

Hello,

Who has experience with migrating from Hostfact to WHMCS? It's about customers, users, servers, subscriptions, etc. So transferring a complete package. There are many customers in Hostfact, so transferring 1 by 1 is not an option. If a working API is available, this is also allowed.

On 15/05/2019 at 15:09, wned said:

nobody?

I suspect that you're going to have to post in Service Offers & Requests and pay a developer to write a custom export/import script.

i've never previously heard of Hostfact, so i've no knowledge of it's internal data structure.... looking at their demo, it might be Dutch only on the admin side, so difficult, with my limited Dutch, to know what's going on (can't use Google Translate on the demo) and what information it stores about clients/services etc... they do seem to have an API, so that might be useful to know for a developer.

as an outside chance, you could try opening a ticket with Support and seeing if they've had previous reason to write a Hostfact<->WHMCS script, but I doubt that they will have... it looks to be a very niche product so maybe not used much outside of the Netherlands.