Sign in to follow this  
ovi

Paid invoices still showing unpaid

I'm using WHMCS 7.7.1 & WordPress.

I have integrate WordPress with WHMCS using whmcs-bridge.

Problem is, a client register for hosting and domain & complete the payment for the invoice but after his payment the invoice still showing unpaid.

Note that: After payment client redirecting to client area this one working fine. Only invoice showing unpaid

Please help me to solve it 

@ovi It sounds like the bridge is causing an issue with the redirection to the client area, i'd recommend checking with the plugin developer to investigate this further.

is the WP WHMCS bridge taking the payment information as well as doing the charging of the invoice or is all that handled within WHMCS interface ?

20 hours ago, ovi said:

Problem is, a client register for hosting and domain & complete the payment for the invoice but after his payment the invoice still showing unpaid.

which Payment Gateway are they using to pay their invoices ?

My all clients only able to take there all registration process, manage there account & payment in Wordpress through whmcs bridge plugin but i don't forward data from whmcs to wordpress what whmcs bridge do like client frorward

20 hours ago, WHMCS ChrisD said:

@ovi It sounds like the bridge is causing an issue with the redirection to the client area, i'd recommend checking with the plugin developer to investigate this further.

No, Problem not in Plugin

Because I have checked both way. I used whmcs bridge & wordpress this way not working

And also test it without wordpress & whmcs bridge this way also not working

Payment getaway also not the issue

Check attached image.

So that means problem is in whmcs

unpaid.JPG

Edited by ovi

3 hours ago, brian! said:

which Payment Gateway are they using to pay their invoices ?

I'm using INR & Paypal. Both same problem.

Interesting issue I have two (1 for me & another for my client) whmcs license both are same problem.

Both are same problem

15 hours ago, ovi said:

Interesting issue I have two (1 for me & another for my client) whmcs license both are same problem.

hopefully both legit licenses - otherwise that could be a cause.

that currency prefix might be a sign... is the database charset set to utf-8  in general settings -> localisation?

Please navigate to Billing > Gateway Log.  Do you see any record of the payments?  If so,  does the Result contain an error message? Some common error messages are published in our documentation at http://docs.whmcs.com/PayPal#Error_Messages

If there are no entries please double-check the IPN settings in your account are configured per our documentation @ http://docs.whmcs.com/PayPal

If you need any further help with this, please open a ticket with our support team.

PayPal does not always mark the invoice as paid immediately. I had this before. It takes a minute or two. Are you sure IPN notifications are properly configured on the PayPal side as well?

Edited by yggdrasil

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By jerry.li
      I created a hook to modify the due date of the invoice.
      The whole code executes fine, but at the end I don't see any fields I update in the database.
      Can anyone help me to see where the problem is.
      Thanks for everyone's help

<?php use WHMCS\Database\Capsule; function hook_invoice_payment_terms($vars) { $pdo = Capsule::connection()->getPdo(); $pdo->beginTransaction(); // Setup $adminuser = "Jerry"; $responsetype = "json"; $customFieldName = 'Payment Terms'; $options=payment_terms_getoptions(); $defaultTerms=$options["DefaultPaymentTerm"]; $invoiceid = $vars['invoiceid']; $invoicesource =$vars['source'] ; $creatinguser = $vars['user'] ; // Get Invoice structure $command = "getinvoice"; $values["invoiceid"] = $invoiceid; $values["responsetype"] = $responsetype ; $getinvoice = localAPI($command,$values,$adminuser); //var_dump($getinvoice); //echo "<br/>"; logModuleCall( 'paymenmterms', $command, $values, $getinvoice); if ($getinvoice['result']=="success") { $values = null; unset($values); // Get customer details $command = "getclientsdetails"; $values["clientid"] = $getinvoice['userid']; $values["stats"] = false; $values["responsetype"] = $responsetype ; $getclientsdetails = localAPI($command,$values,$adminuser); logModuleCall( 'paymenmterms', $command, $values, $getclientsdetails); $sql = "SELECT DISTINCT SUBSTRING_INDEX(cv.value, '|', 1) FROM tblcustomfieldsvalues AS cv JOIN tblcustomfields AS cf ON cv.fieldid = cf.id WHERE cf.fieldname LIKE '".$customFieldName."' AND cv.relid = ".$getinvoice['userid']; $res = $pdo->query($sql); $numrows = $res->rowCount(); /* $sql = "SELECT DISTINCT SUBSTRING_INDEX(SUBSTRING_INDEX(cv.value, '|', 1), '|', -1) FROM tblcustomfieldsvalues AS cv JOIN tblcustomfields AS cf ON cv.fieldid = cf.id WHERE cf.fieldname LIKE '".$customFieldName."' AND cv.relid = ".$getinvoice['userid']; $result = mysql_query($sql); $numrows = mysql_num_rows($result); */ if ($numrows > 0) { // logModuleCall( 'paymenmterms', "GetCustomValue", $sql, $result); $TermDays = $res->fetchColumn($result); } else { $TermDays=$defaultTerms; } // Get Invoice Due Date $newInvoiceDate = time() + ($TermDays * 86400); $newInvoiceDate = date("Y-m-d", $newInvoiceDate); // Update invoice if not error //if ( !($errorOnTerms) ) { logActivity("Updating Invoice $invoiceid due date to $newInvoiceDate"); $command = "UpdateInvoice"; $values["invoiceid"] = $invoiceid; $values["duedate"] = $newInvoiceDate; $values["responsetype"] = $responsetype ; $values["notes"] = "Updating Invoice $invoiceid due date to $newInvoiceDate"; $updateinvoice = localAPI($command,$values,$adminuser); logModuleCall( 'paymenmterms', $command, $values, $updateinvoice); if ($updateinvoice['result']!="success") { // Error Updating Invoice logActivity("An Error Occurred while updating Invoice: ".$updateinvoice['result']); } Else { // Invoice Update Successful! // Get Invoice structure $values = array(); $command = "getinvoice"; $values["invoiceid"] = $invoiceid; $values["responsetype"] = $responsetype ; $getinvoice = localAPI($command,$values,$adminuser); //print_r($updateinvoice); //print_r($getinvoice); //exit; } // Cleanup $values = null; unset($values); } Else { // Error Getting Invoice logActivity("ERROR: Unable to retreive Invoice ID $invoiceid!"); } } function payment_terms_getoptions() { // Get configurable options $table = "tbladdonmodules"; $fields = "setting,value"; $where = array("module"=>"paymentterms"); $result = select_query($table,$fields,$where); $options = array(); while ($data = mysql_fetch_array($result)) { $option_name = $data['setting']; $options["$option_name"] = $data['value']; } return $options; } add_hook("InvoiceCreation",9999,"hook_invoice_payment_terms");  

When I was debugging, after I tried update in the hook, I read out the invoice information, and it was the same as what I submitted for the update;
      But in the end this information is not written to the mysql.
    • By LaneV
      I can't seem to find a documented way to create an add funds invoice via the API. I can create regular invoices for services and charge them but I need to be able to create add funds invoices.
      Has anyone been able to do this?
    • By otel
      Hi

I've seen numerous treads on this community, and generally other forums across the net regarding showing the product description below the name of product in invoices and quotes.
      I cannot find a setting nor any codes I can add in the TPL files.
      Is there a module or code I can add so the description shows in the pdf of the invoice or quote?
    • By Marijo
      Hello,
      As some of you may know we in Croatia are obligated to have currency on HRK inside invoice, this makes stuff hard for me and my friend cause we're based on international marketplace and not only Croatia. Sadly we we're trying to come up with a solution and its been real pain in the ass trying to figure something out. As much as I know its not possible to use hooks inside php, so we have no idea how it would be possible to have currency exchange inside pdf that is being delivered by email. Really any help would be appreciated.
      We tried looking up on older posts but haven't found a solution yet, so please help 2 guys out :D
    • By Balram
      Hello,
      i am trying to add bank transfer details but having some problem.
      I am unable to add space after text below attaching screenshot for understanding.
      My issue-  https://prnt.sc/1x5pccy
      i found one website using same theme without this problem - https://prnt.sc/1x5p7zo
      here is how i have added details to whmcs admin area- https://prnt.sc/1x5pjhz