Sign in to follow this  
ovi

Paid invoices still showing unpaid

I'm using WHMCS 7.7.1 & WordPress.

I have integrate WordPress with WHMCS using whmcs-bridge.

Problem is, a client register for hosting and domain & complete the payment for the invoice but after his payment the invoice still showing unpaid.

Note that: After payment client redirecting to client area this one working fine. Only invoice showing unpaid

Please help me to solve it 

@ovi It sounds like the bridge is causing an issue with the redirection to the client area, i'd recommend checking with the plugin developer to investigate this further.

is the WP WHMCS bridge taking the payment information as well as doing the charging of the invoice or is all that handled within WHMCS interface ?

20 hours ago, ovi said:

Problem is, a client register for hosting and domain & complete the payment for the invoice but after his payment the invoice still showing unpaid.

which Payment Gateway are they using to pay their invoices ?

My all clients only able to take there all registration process, manage there account & payment in Wordpress through whmcs bridge plugin but i don't forward data from whmcs to wordpress what whmcs bridge do like client frorward

20 hours ago, WHMCS ChrisD said:

@ovi It sounds like the bridge is causing an issue with the redirection to the client area, i'd recommend checking with the plugin developer to investigate this further.

No, Problem not in Plugin

Because I have checked both way. I used whmcs bridge & wordpress this way not working

And also test it without wordpress & whmcs bridge this way also not working

Payment getaway also not the issue

Check attached image.

So that means problem is in whmcs

unpaid.JPG

Edited by ovi

3 hours ago, brian! said:

which Payment Gateway are they using to pay their invoices ?

I'm using INR & Paypal. Both same problem.

Interesting issue I have two (1 for me & another for my client) whmcs license both are same problem.

Both are same problem

15 hours ago, ovi said:

Interesting issue I have two (1 for me & another for my client) whmcs license both are same problem.

hopefully both legit licenses - otherwise that could be a cause.

that currency prefix might be a sign... is the database charset set to utf-8  in general settings -> localisation?

Please navigate to Billing > Gateway Log.  Do you see any record of the payments?  If so,  does the Result contain an error message? Some common error messages are published in our documentation at http://docs.whmcs.com/PayPal#Error_Messages

If there are no entries please double-check the IPN settings in your account are configured per our documentation @ http://docs.whmcs.com/PayPal

If you need any further help with this, please open a ticket with our support team.

PayPal does not always mark the invoice as paid immediately. I had this before. It takes a minute or two. Are you sure IPN notifications are properly configured on the PayPal side as well?

Edited by yggdrasil

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Balram
      Hello,
      i am trying to add bank transfer details but having some problem.
      I am unable to add space after text below attaching screenshot for understanding.
      My issue-  https://prnt.sc/1x5pccy
      i found one website using same theme without this problem - https://prnt.sc/1x5p7zo
      here is how i have added details to whmcs admin area- https://prnt.sc/1x5pjhz
    • By Fany
      Hi friends,
      I tried to find an invoice template that would meet EU regulations. I didn't find it, maybe I'm looking wrong.
      According to EU rules, the type and amount of VAT must be specified for each item.
      I give an example of what an invoice should look like in the attachment.
      Can anyone solve this problem? Or do you know of a teplat that would meet these rules?
      Black texts: are firmly in the template
      Green texts: data generated from WHMCS
      Because I use the Czech language, the Czech names of the items are listed in the template
      I gave an example of generating products on an invoice.
      I am willing to evaluate the help financially. I need to change both the HTML and PDF invoice.

• By Davor
      Hello,
      How to update the Credit Balance for a client after changing the Invoice and InvoiceItems?
      I'm using Paddle for processing my payments.
      When sending the invoice data to Paddle I send it without taxes. 
      Then Paddle handles the taxes and at the Subscription Payment Success webhook I get if there are any taxes.
      Then I change the Invoice Items and the Invoice.
      ((((Don't know if UpdateClientProduct autorecalc is not working in v8.2 or it is used for something else))))
      At the end I also update the Invoice with tax amount and the new total with taxes.
      I'm new with WHMCS (2 months now) and PHP (3 months).
      Now, I can't find the way how to update or trigger something to update the Credit Balance on the Summary for Client. It is still the old value that was before adding taxes to Invoices.
      Is there an API to update the Clients amounts, including Credit Balance and do I need to update something else after my changes to the Invoices?

Here the part of the code that is doing this:

$withoutTax = $fields['balance_fee'] + $fields['balance_earnings']; $taxAmount = $fields['balance_tax']; $withTax = $fields['balance_gross']; if ( $withoutTax <> 0 ) { $taxPercent = round(($taxAmount / $withoutTax) * 100, 2); } else { $taxPercent = 0; } if ( $taxPercent <> 0 ) { $itemTaxed = 1; } else { $itemTaxed = 0; } $command = 'GetInvoice'; $values = array( 'invoiceid' => $invoiceId, ); //$adminUsername = 'ADMIN_USERNAME'; // Optional for WHMCS 7.2 and later // Call the localAPI function $invoice = localAPI($command, $values, $adminUsername); logModuleCall('paddle_checkout_gateway_callback', 'UpdateInvoice_localAPI_invoice', $invoice, ""); if ($invoice['result'] == 'success') { foreach ($invoice['items']['item'] as $item) { //error_log($vars['invoiceid'].' item '.$item['id'].' has description of "'.$item['description'].'"'); $text = $item['description']; $updatedInfo = array( 'invoiceid' => $invoiceId, 'taxrate' => $taxPercent, 'itemdescription' => array($item['id'] => $text), 'itemamount' => array($item['id'] => $item['amount']), 'itemtaxed' => array($item['id'] => $itemTaxed) ); $updatedInvoice = localAPI('UpdateInvoice', $updatedInfo, $adminUsername); logModuleCall('paddle_checkout_gateway_callback', 'UpdateInvoice', $updatedInfo, $updatedInvoice); } } else { //echo "An Error Occurred: " . $results['result']; } // let's now trigger the recalculate of each hostingId from this updated invoiceid // I think that this is not working in v8.2 or the UpdateClientProduct autorecalc is used for something else $invoiceitems = Capsule::table('tblinvoiceitems') ->where('invoiceid', $invoiceId) ->where('type', 'Hosting')->get(); //->first(); foreach( $invoiceitems as $invoiceitem ){ //$invoiceitem->relid this is the id from the tblHosting table $resultOfAPI = localAPI('UpdateClientProduct', array('serviceid' => $invoiceitem->relid, 'autorecalc' => true), $adminUsername); logModuleCall('paddle_checkout_gateway_callback', 'recalculateProductItems', $invoiceitem->relid, $resultOfAPI); } // 20210927 maybe a bug in v8.2 // not updating the tax and the total amount of the invoice with UpdateClientProduct 'autorecalc' // manualy updating the table tblinvoices try { Capsule::table('tblinvoices') ->where('id', $invoiceId) ->update([ "tax" => $taxAmount, "total" => $withTax ]); } catch (\Exception $e) { logModuleCall('paddle_checkout_gateway_callback', 'recalculateProductItems_ERROR', "tax " .$taxAmount . " total " .$withtax ,$e); echo "Error in updating tblInvoices. {$e->getMessage()}"; }  
    • By mohd
      the problem is when the cust buys 2 item and only of them has promo but the invoice somehow calculate both it together in the same promo.
      this is not promotion setting problem. Can anyone help out? 
    • By Nelson Neoh
      Hi there.
      After a long search in Google and this community, I didn't really able to find a clue on how to handle this, if there is a product which upgrade will incurs a full charge, rather than default prorated charge in WHMCS.  Do you guys has any hints or workaround?
      Here's the full list of issues I am experiencing now, hope will get any help from you here.  Thanks in advance.
      1. What's the proper procedures to take, if there is a product/service renewal or upgrade will incurs a full charge rather than prorated according to remaining days?
      2. When a product/service renewed (recurring auto CC charged or invoice paid), which hook or function in Addons/Provisions can use to trigger follow up actions?  Like post an API request to principle for such renewal action.
      3. When a Renewal button being click, either on Admin/Client Panel, it will triggers invoice and charge directly on client deposited funds if sufficient fund available.  Which localAPI should I call?
      4. I noticed if the Product/Service being created with recurring terms, for example monthly or annually, it will automatically triggered an invoice by WHMCS cron.  Wish to know if there is sufficient fund in client account, will the cron direct credited its balance and send a paid invoice?  Which hook should I use if the invoice send is a paid invoice?
      Best Regards,
      Nelson