We have released a more stable and feature-rich version 2.1.0 of the HostX WHMCS Theme. V 2.1.0 is now more stable and responsive than the previous versions.
We have not left any stone unturned in this version, want to know what's new in this version?
3 New Variations Introduced New Mobile Menu Introduced Mobile Menu Domain Search Introduced 7 New Blocks Added New Banner Images Introduced Fully Responsive DNS Management, Get Epp Code, Manage Contact, Email Forwarding and Private Name Server options added in Client Area. Product detail page add a button for Cpanel login, webmail login, cancel service, etc Overall UI Enhancements SEO Manager and OG Tags now supports Multiple Language Top Menu now supports Multiple Language Improvements & Bugs Fixes
Responsive Improvements UI/UX Improvements Add Funds Issues Fixed TLDs Showcase pricing issue fixed VPS Page Checks has been fixed Stability of the theme has been enhanced Security of the theme has been enhanced
New Versions Overview
We are looking here for the feedback on our newly introduced Advance Page Manager feature in HostX template.
We have created this feature in order to ease the burden of our HostX users. We all know how simple is it to create a page in WordPress, keeping in mind we introduced this page manager feature.
With Advance page Manager, admin can create a new page in his WHMCS website (When Using HostX Template) very similar to WordPress.
Find out how easy is it:
1. Go To Page Manager Under WGS HostX Addon
2. Here you can find this list of all created pages. We have given some options to every page like "Preview A Page", "Edit Page", "Enable Or Disable a Page", "Delete a Page".
Start a new page by clicking on Add a New Page.
3. Now you need to "Add the Page Title", you can alter the URL slug as per your seo needs.
We have created the Page Type options
1. Static Page
2. VPS Product Page
3. Dedicated Product Page
Admin has to choose from these above-mentioned page types. If a user wants to use this page to sell VPS Products then they can choose VPS Product Page, in case of dedicated products they need to select the Dedicated Pages.
We have differentiated these pages types as on the basis of the selection, admin can assign the Products Groups to these pages. If they VPS then they will only get options to assign the VPS products and similar in the case fo Dedicated Servers.
4. Banner Contents Management
You can easily add Banner Contents according to the language.
5. On the right, you can add SEO tags and OG tags.
6. Select Menu Under Which You need to Make this Page Live
Now you need to select the menu item under which you want to list this new page, the menu items are the top menu items of the front end website.
7. Set Banner Featured Image
You need to select a banner featured image to assign to this page.
6. In the last, it comes to the main section Drag N Drop Page Builder.
By default, you will find only the Banner Block. If the user saves the page without assigning the blocks, they will see such kind of page.
So it is mandatory to assign the blocks to build the page.
Please let us know, how do you like this feature in the comments.
Product URL: https://whmcsglobalservices.com/webhosting-template/hostx-whmcs-theme-template/
We have released the new version of our ClientX WHMCS Client Area Template.
Here is the changelog for the same:
Codegaurd page added in store Available Credit Balance can be seen on the Invoice, Add Funds Page New Pad Locks Added in SSL Products and Services Improvements
RTL improvements Side Menu Bar Links Can Now be Open in New Tabs Bugs Fixed
Captcha WHMCS Version Check Issue Fixed Sidebar Scroll Issue Fixed Sidebar menu icons issue fixed
To know more about ClientX, visit: https://whmcsglobalservices.com/clientarea-template/clientx/
Get flat 40% OFF on HostX - WHMCS Template. Use Coupon code: HOSTX40 to avail this offer.
Get your hosting website ready in just one day with our HostX template.
What comes with HostX WHMCS Template:
1. 21+ Prebuilt Pages - You can create more very easily.
2. Fully Redesigned Client Area
3. Fully Redesigned Orderform Template
The complete template can be customized from WHMCS Backend with the newly introduced Drag N Drop Page Builder.
Client Area Screenshots:
Orderform Template Screenshots:
Checkout the template now: https://whmcsglobalservices.com/webhosting-template/hostx-whmcs-theme-template/
After the success of the HostX - WHMCS Template, it is our duty to listen to our customer's feedbacks and include the features that they are willing to have in HostX. And this makes a product to grow.
We have released the new version 1.0.5, which comes with the much awaited Drag N Drop Page Builder feature.
1. Drag N Drop Page Builder:
This is the most awaited feature that every user of HostX is looking for, this has also helped us to make the HostX modular. We have created blocks of each and every section of the pages, not if a user wants to import a section from one page to another. Then they can simply drag that blocks and drop it in the desired page. Sounds so easy?
Users can also shuffle the order of the sections on a specific page as well.
Here how it works: Check out this video
2. Custom Blocks
To make HostX more scalable, we provided an option to our customers to create their own custom blocks and use them on any page they want.
3. New Marketplaces Pages Added
We have added 4 new marketplace pages in the HostX.
1. SSL Certificates
2. Site Lock
3. Website Builders
4. Email Services
4. Banner Contents Dynamic
We have made the contents of all the banners 100% dynamic. Previously it was done statically from the code.
1. Contents Updations: Few contents have been updated in terms of grammatical errors and spelling issues.
2. SEO Improvisations: Improvised Meta Tags of the pages.
3. Cross Browser Compatibility Improvements: Responsive improvements in the Safari browser.
4. Products Loading Speed Optimized: We have optimized the product loading speed on dedicated server pages.
1. Fixed Banners Issues: There were few styling bugs on some banners that are now fixed.
2. Fixed WHMCS 7.7 Compatibility Issues: HostX was failed to detect the WHMCS version so it was hard to manage the visibility of the Google Captcha on the earlier versions. Now we have added the checks that make it work flawless.
Kindly update your HostX version for the client area. Also, the users who are willing to purchase the WHMCS HostX template can visit: https://whmcsglobalservices.com/webhosting-template/hostx/
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.